o n e

一| M I N G Y U

The teacher stared at the paper in front of him, skimming over the words as I stood idly by, casually scrolling through my phone as I waited for him to actually do his job. My phone buzzed in my hand, my eyes immediately moving to the top of the screen where a notifcation popped up for Instagram.

jwsin has started following you

I raised an eyebrow at the username, but clicked the notification nonetheless. My eyes widened as the account's content started loading one by one onto my screen.

I quickly turned off my phone and shoved it in my pocket, looking around to make sure no one saw. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as no one even acknowledged my existence yet, which normally would piss me off.

"Uh.. Yeah, so this is Kim Mingyu. He's going to be your classmate for the rest of the year, welcome him warmly." The teacher seemed to not want to be here more than the students, which would make sense. I bowed my head respectively, an awkward smile playing on my lips.

"Hello, its a pleasure to meet you."

The teacher grunted in annoyance as he turned his attention to the class, "Who has an empty seat beside them?" I scanned the classroom, a hopeful gleam lighting up my eyes.

A very feminine boy shyly raised his hand, an unsure smile plastered on his lips. "Theres one here, sir." The teacher sighed and gestured over to the seat, "Alright, go sit beside Jeonghan." I nodded and slowly made my way to the empty seat, careful not to bump into anyone as I walked.

I plopped down into the chair, giving Jeonghan a small smile. He returned it gladfully, "Hello! I'm Jeonghan, but I'm sure you figured that out by now..." He sheepishly tucked a long strand of silvery hair behind his ear.

An awkward tension filled the room, no one talked as we just look around at each other. I took this as a chance to look at everyone in my class.

They were the typical bunch. A nerdy kid with thick rimmed glasses, a group of boys with their shirts untucked and of course the odviously slutty girls who try to seduce every male in the class.

I sighed, this school was just like my school. Maybe even more bland, which was hard to even imagine. My eyes scanned the room again, desperate to find someone that could entertain me.

Maybe it was coincidence, perhaps even fate, but there was a boy that was definitely staring at me with a certain fire behind his eyes that attracted my attention almost instantly. It was as if he knew why I transferred here, knew what I was looking for, and wanted in. A smirk crept on to my lips as we stared in to each other's eyes, a strange link connecting us together.

The unamed boy narrowed his eyes at me, an impossibly seductive expression that I've only dreamt about creeping on to his flawless lightly tanned face. We stared at each other for what felt like an eternity, but was probably only a few minutes.

The teacher cleared his throat, attracting the attention of the class. I reluctantly tore my eyes away from the attractive stranger and focused on the teacher, a slight pout tugging at my lips.

"Alright, since its around that time when exams are starting to take place over the school grounds, we have to start preparing you for what's to come. Now, since Mingyu is new here, we can only pray that his old school taught him what he needs to know."

My mouth went dry. I rarely paid attention at my old school, only getting good grades when I did 'favors' for the teachers, a shudder went down my spine at the mere memory of it.

I shrugged it off. Maybe they'll excuse my poor grades off of my school's lacking in ways of educating me, I can just say I left since the school sucked ass. It wouldn't be a complete lie, though.

The teacher, whom I didn't catch the name of, finished his announcement and wrote 'silent study hall' on the board behind him before leaving the room without another word.

"Don't mind Mr. Kim, he likes to get drunk after he's done grading and comes in here with a huge hangover. It's nice, though. We don't do any work when he's like this." The sudden smooth voice of Jeonghan cut through the silence, making me jump slightly. "Ah, I see."

I gestured towards the mysterious boy who I saw earlier, "Who's that?" Jeonghan leaned back in his chair, twisting his neck to see the boy clearly. "Oh, Wonwoo? Don't bother, dude. He's impossible! Believe me, everyone here has tried to get into his pants. He leads you on but rejects you right before anything happens." The angelic boy clicked his tongue as he shook his head slowly, "Such a tease."

I nodded slowly, processing the new information on this Wonwoo. A smirk danced across my plump lips as I turned my attention back to the boy, "Sounds like a challenge." Jeonghan clicked his tongue again as he chuckled, "Don't tell me I didn't warn you, because I did. You'll have to try every second of every day until the end of the year in order for that to happen. I haven't even heard of one person who was able to sex him up."

He sighed and pushed back a stray strand of hair, "He's impossible."

I turned back to Jeonghan, a confused expression on my face, "Wait, you said 'everyone,' is everyone here gay or something?" He giggled at my question, a slight blush crawling up his cheeks. "I don't know, honestly. Everyone here likes dick, and if they don't, its only a matter of time until he makes them." My eyebrows furrowed even more, "He? You mean Wonwoo or is there another player I don't know about?"

Jeonghan sighed, "There are a lot of players you don't know about. Where do I start? Hansol, Sungcheol, Minghao... The list goes on. Honestly, there are probably around seventeen in this one portion of the campus!"

I nodded, "Are you a player? Or were you involve with one? You seem to know a lot about them." He smiled softly at me, "I mean, all of them are my friends and I'm like the mother of the group. So, of course I know how my children are doing, are you stupid?"

A small smile tugged at the corner of my lips, "Then you can add one more player to your family, Jeonghan." He titled his head to the side, "Who?" I looked him straight in the eye.

"Me."