Q&A!

Here it is! Some of my friends IRL gave me some questions too, so here it is. If you guys want me to do another one just let me know! :-)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Who is you're favorite YJ character?

Wally, speedsters will be my death. 

Okay Brea this one is for you. 

Okay hit me. 

If Wally wasn't in the picture what boy would you be interested in? 

Well I mean, I..I..um..I don't have an interest in Wally. Yeah...Um maybe Robin? We kinda did kiss, but Wally and I no...where just friends. 

Do you have plans for Brea in season 2? 

So when I write I make a HUGE plot paper and even then it still is always changing. So as of right now, I don't have anything written. But I do plan on writing it down soon and getting it up. 

Do you have a preference on point of views?

I think that Wally and Brea are very different in how they see the world. Wally I think adds much more description, especially when he is looking at Brea, but he takes everything in. Then reacts. Brea however focuses more on what people are saying and thinks very irrationally sometimes. (Probably why she got kidnapped.) She hears more and listens and reacts quickly. So when I write them I try to get the...right feel if you will when I'm writing. 

Okay that was long. 

Wally, who do you like? 

M'Gann. I mean I hit on her constantly.

Is that it?

Briz...shh! 

Say it then!

I like Brea. >.>

Wally and Brea, would you ever date each other? 

*Looks at each other.* 

Nope. -B

Yeah, totally not!-W

Maybe if we were like forty and single. -B

Yeah!-W

If you guys could change your name to anything what would it be? 

Something that's not Wally. 

I like my name, I think it suits me and my parents obviously liked it. -D

I also think my name suits me, I do not wish to change it. -K

I got to pick mine. -C

I got to pick my earth name, but I do like M'Gann! -M'

Ariel. -B

Why?-A 

Why not?- B

*Shrug* I like Artemis, it's a goddess of hunt an a master archer. I think it fits well. -A

Brea, what's the hardest thing you've ever laughed at? 

Okay, so Wally and I were having a sleepover like right after he got his speed. I told him to get me some ice cream from the kitchen. But he speeded off and then I heard a big crash. I walked down the stairs and saw him with the ice cream on his head and flat on his butt. I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay that's it for the questions! Most of them are character questions but hey! The next chapter should be up later today or tomorrow! Much Love. 

~Briz.