You don't own me (little smut)

Chyna P.O.V;

"Justin! I'm 22, you're 24! I can't do this!" I yell at him confused.

"Age is just a number baby. What matters is that slim body of yours. Lemmie hit babe." He says highly drunk.

"No!"

"Yes baby? Ok" He says walking toward me almost falling.

"NO! NO MEANS NO!"

"Don't tell me no you hoe. Come ride daddy dick." I run to the kitchen a grab a knife. He follows me a when he sees a knife in my hands he runs up to me, and takes the knife from my hands,  then sets it down. Knowing I wouldn't do shit with that knife. I just couldn't.

"You think you tuff?" He says picking me up and pushing me againt the wall. He kisses my neck and shoves a hand down my pants.

"No.. St-mhm-op" I try to push him off me and get his hand out my pants but he puts his middle finger up my pussy. I moan and I try to get him to stop but I become weaker to his touch and he puts me on the kitchen counter. He did this taking his finger out of me for a quick second before pushing me down on the counter and pulling my pants and panties down.

"Bab-babe. Mhm sto- no don't sto-no stop you're drunk." I say talking as if I were the drunk one. But I kind of was.. I was drunk off his love-- well his fucking skills. I stop my thinking a he picks me up a holds me with my legs around his waist, an arm holding me tightly against him and the other under my thighs now with 2 fingers going in and out of me. I moan and try to fight the pleasure knowing that he's not being himself and he won't even remember this pleasure he's giving me tomorrow.

I throw my legs around and he drops me, now holding his junk. Oops.

"YOU CRAZY?! OW!" He yells. "Now, you gotta help the pain, he says pulling his pants down, still holding his package.

"No! You're drunk you don't know what you're doing, if I gave in, you'd probably pee in my mouth." I say and shiver at the thought.

"Ok, then ride me," he says pulling out a chair from the island and sitting down really quick, as if he'd fall if he didn't.

"Your dumbass would probably would pee inside me. Or maybe you'd purposely break the condom or something. I don't know but my point is no!"

He slowly flutters his eyes, obviously the alcohol was taking over his system. But, he then quickly gets up and fights the tiredness he just suddenly felt.

"I-I feeel, I dunno, sad maybe? Lonely? Tired? Happy? No, I tink(think) I'm tiwred pwus(plus) horny I dunno anymore." He says his words slowly get less and less clear.

'"Let's get you to bed."

"So we can have sex?"

"Sure, anything you want." I say in a soothing and seductive tone. I'm only lying to him to him because I knew as soon as he layed down, and his head hit that pillow, he'd be out.

He lays down and tries to fight the alcohol in his system, but he can't.

"Don't find it baby, just let it overtake you." I whisper in his ear. He groans and mumbles something about us having kinky sex and snuggles into the blankets. I relax my now stiff body and decided on whether or not I should sleep with him tonight.

"I'll just sleep with him because I like my bed too much." I thought and turned my body away from Justin and snuggle into the covers.

~~~~~~~~1st ending~~~~~~~~
"Good night Justin. Hopefully tomorrow we'll have a better day. We haven't had any good days lately sadly. I hope that tomorrow you'll wake up with a terrible migraine, so I fan take care of you and then you'd be hone more. Or maybe I should pleasure you. Like way more kinky though. Then you'd always be on my ass." I say thinended
out loud, not worried because Justin is fast asleep. Just kidding I saw his eyes move a little. I know his sneaky ass is awake. Ha he thought.