Assumptions (part 3)

Jas P.O.V
3 months ago - 21 years old
"Stop! Justin! This whole entire relationship is all about you! I have a job too, Justin. We are both in the studio and we barely even talk. Plus these petty arguments like this one! I'd never cancel a date with you to go on a date with som-" Justin cut me off.

"Well then what is this?!" He says pointing to a magazine.

"Justin that was a long time ago! That was my interview with Gucci. You know how much I want to represent them and get my own clothing line with Gucci. People' Mag only published this now, so they could make up story like that to put out there! You should know, you are THE Justin Bieber. They do that all the time to you." I say and watch as his face softens. He slowly, yet cautiously towards me.

"No..." I trail off putting my hand up towards my face, then back down. "...No."

"No?" He asked confused.

"No. Do you not understand a word I just said?" I look at him with mixed emotions I can't even explain.

"I know, this relationship isn't only me me me. It's supposed to be me, you, me, you You, you. It should be more about each other." He says a bit disappointed in himself.

"Mhm. And what about you canceling dates with me to go to the 'Studio' Yeah, I know you went to Selena Gomez's house. I'm not the problem here. Yo ass is the damn problem. I can't stay here in this mes-" He cuts me off.

"YES I KNOW I MESSED UP. I LIED. I'M A MESS. I NEED YOU HERE WITH ME NOW THE MOST. I KNOW, I KNOW.. BUT I NEED YOU TO ATICK WITH ME WHEN I NEED YOU MOST!" He yells and breaks down crying.

"Welp, I think you need sometime to get your thoughts together and make up yo damn mind. Whatchu want? Me or crusty-ass Gomez." (Omg) I say as I get out my suitcase from under ou- his bed. As I come back up from under the bed with my suitcase. I look at the messy way the covers were laying on the bed. I looked closer and saw that little spots on the covers. I touched it and it was wet.. I smelt the sticky substance that was now on my finger a d realized it was cum.. What. The. Actual. Fuck. Justin walks in still crying and looks at me.

"Oh, I was just about to clean those.." He says nervously. I get up and slap him.

"Bitch if you really didn't want me.. You should've told me." I said as I just walk out the room towards the front door.

"It's not what you think.. It's uh, it's mine.." He says awkardly.

"Bitch, we've fucked so many times on that bed, I know what it and whose it is." I told him. "I also know that you hate masturbating on the bed, you usually do it on the chair. Do you think I'm stupid? I know you fucked someone on there there and I can't believe you'd have the nerve to do it." I say crying a bit at the end.

"Well, this time I did masturbate on the bed, and it was to you! I promise on my whole army ofbelieberss. And that's how you know I'm not lying." He says.

"Wow,.I'm surprised you aren't lying. You've been doing that a lot lately huh?" I say like a boss ass bitch as I walk out the door.

Today- 21 years old

I was just sitring in Justin and I's house literally doing nothing. Yes, I came back. I couldn't leave him then, he said he needed me and he wouldn't have left when I needed him, so I just had to. It was around 9 p.m so I wasn't about to go out and do nothing, plus, I promised my security guard I wouldn't go anywhere because I gave him the day off. So, I just gonon Twitter, I might just make some fans day. I first looked at the trending topics and saw #jelena and
Justin and Selena on the top 10! I tapped on #jelena and immediately a video comes up. I watch and see that Justin is singing 'My Girl' to Selena. Welp, I guess they back together... Again. How many times is this? The 4th time they've gotten back together? .. Hm, not my business. I guess that's my cue to go. I find a sticky note in my pencil box on my coffee table and left a note for him.

Dear Justin,
Good luck with Selena, hope all is well with your guys off and on relationship. Lol, whatever you want you can have I guess. But, that's obviously not me, so why should I stay? I still love you
Love, Jasmine

I get up after sticking the note to his pillow in his room. I start to clean up all of my stuff into bags and suitcase and I order an Uber.

•••

Aksnsusbsush YAYYY I UPDATED Y'ALL!
Happy New Year! Hope you guys have fun and please be safe!! Sorry for all my mistakes and comment if you wanna connect with me with one of my other social medias.

-Jewel