Amading

Darae p.o.v;

"Baby come on! I wanna go to the studio with you!" I whine to Justin as he takes his good ol' time getring ready.

"Don't rush a man!" He says to me. I mumble some unkind words as I walk out of our room. I go to sit on the couch and Justin comes running down the stairs screaming,

"DON'T SIT DOWN WE GOTTA GO! GO GO GO!"

"What the fuck Justin? Why are you even screaming?" I say calmly. Tryin not to jump on a nigga.

"I'm just playing with you." He says smiling. "Let's go."

*At the studio*

"Chris, meet my girlfriend Darae; Baby, meet Ch--" I interrupt Justin.

"I know who this is Justin." I say laughing.

"Very beautiful may I add. You didn't tell me she was this pretty." He says kissing my hand.

"Yeah well, she's mine." Justin says pulling my hand back into his. Jealously was laced tightly in his voice.

"I was just complementing her damn, don't need to get jealous Justin. She's your girlfriend." Chris says laughing. I laugh along just to make Justin more flustered.

*about an hour in*

Justin's p.o.v;

She's flirting with him back! Wow. I know Darae had good taste in men, but Chris? Really?

"I like that tattoo." I hear Darae say to Chris.

"Chris, aren't we here to make music?" I say annoyed.

"Uh, yeah. Um, what we got so far?" He questions.

"NOTHING! We've barely even talked, let alone make music!"

"Yo, chill FAM."

"NO! I won't 'chill fam'!" I say angered. "How can I chill when you and my girlfriend are flirting with each other?!"

"Oh, baby, we weren't flirting! I would never! I'm yours! Only yours!" Darae exclaims.

"You have a funny way of showing it! You know what, we're leaving. We'll do this another time." I say as I grab MY girlfriend and drag her out of the room, then out the building, into the car, and when we get home, I don't say a word to her.

"Awh, baby.." She trails off as we enter our house. "You're still jealous?" I try my best not to yell at her and stay calm. I can do this, don't say a word. I'm honestly really pissed.

Darae p.o.v;

Okay he's really mad. I need to do something..

Food! I'll cook him something! I end up just cooking him some cookies, because he loves my sugar cookie recipe.

"Baby," I say in a tone as if I was talking to a baby, well I kind of am. Justin is acting like a baby. "I made your favorite." I say as I walk into our room to see that he's just laying on our bed; that we make love on. (BAJAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

He doesn't react at all. So I put the cookies down on the coffee table next to our bed.

"Okay, then. I'll give you some space." I say quietly as I walk out the room.

*An hour later.*

I go back to our room to see that the cookies are in the same exact spot. They haven't been touched. At all. He most likely didn't even look at them.

He's staring at the t.v which was off. I sit down next to him on the bed and he doesn't budge.

"Hello?" I say and wiggle my hand in front of his face. He doesn't react at all, so I start to give him a shoulder rub, he has been really stressed lately. He doesn't react to that either, so I stop and sit on him. He falls back and I straddle his waist.

"We aren't going anywhere until you do something. He takes a deep breathe and looks at me.

"There. Now get off of me." He says with no emotion. I'm honestly very hurt by his words because usually me straddling him ends up in us rocking each others bodies out until we see white and black spots in our vision. So, I just leave the room to do something else to make him crack.

*30 minutes later*

"Baby?" I question as I look around the room. I don't see him anywhere. I stay silent as I hear quiet sobs I believe that are coming from the walk in closet.

"Baby? What's wrong?" I ask him as I sit next to him on the floor. He turns away. Stubborn. Ugh.

"You d-don't care just go talk to Chris or som-something." He says hiccuping a bit because of his fluent tears.

"Now, why in the world would you say that?" I question him keeping my voice calm and steady.

"I don't know, I've been doing a lot of thinking today and I realize you don't need me. Yeah I'm Justin Bieber, but you could have anyone. And after seeing you and Chris today, that made me realize how quick a guy could come in your life and take you aw-" I cut Justin's ramble of by siting on him in a straddling position and kissing him.

"Mhm, baby I'm really tired, yeah I'd rather fuck your brains out right now, but I have a show tomorrow afternoon. And we'd be all night. We be all night lovveeeee." He says, but singing at the end.

"It's okay, I love you."

"I love you too. I've been reading your diary. Please don't kill me, but I only read the recent page. Baby, you wrote that you felt insecure. I hope you know that no matter what girls come my--no, our way, they won't get a thing from me. You're the girl of my dreams. I love the way you laugh, the little things you do that make my day 101% better, the way you say my name, you thick, curvy body, I could name all the of the amazing things that I love about you. But I know you wanted me to shut up when I first started this rant, but whatever." He rambles on to me looking right into my eyes, I couldn't help it I started to tear up.

"I know you are tired, and that after you cry you get very sleepy but I love you too. So much that I honestly can't explain. I don't want Chris, I don't want Michael B. Jordan (OOOO HE FINE) or anyone else. You, and only you Justin. I don't want you to doubt my love for you. I love and need you." I say wiping my tears as new ones form in my eyes. Just seeing him cry makes me cry.

"I love you. You are AMADING!" He says smiling.

"I love you too. You. Justin Drew Bieber."

™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™

I really hope y'all liked it and I hope I'll be able to post very soon! Forgive me for the mistakes and thanks for reading!

-Jewel