Chapter Seventeen: When the Traitor Is Uncovered

Chapter Seventeen

Previously~

"Guess what, Rey? Annabeth, Hazel, Nico, Leo, Frank, and Piper escaped Hell. I already told Xavier to get people to kill them. I will not have those six walk the surface of the Earth."

Reyna widened her eyes. "They're alive?!"

"Not for long."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person Point of View

"Attack."

-

Percy and Reyna had been there for barely a day when Camp Jupiter had gotten attacked. Another battle broke out. Nobody from the other side told Percy that there was going to be another battle. He was surprised.

To Percy's delight, about a hundred demigods had died. Their deaths were to go to Kronos and Gaea. They grey stronger everyday. Percy knew the last battle was to happen soon.

Reyna had cried silently to herself that night after the battle. Percy didn't bother comforting her. He was planning out battle strategies with Xavier.

He was so excited. He wouldn't even tell Reyna why he was excited and that scared her. She knew something big was coming.

-

Skyler had finally perfected on how to use a sword. She was at the top now. Some people knew she was amazing with the sword, yet not that amazing. They could never compare her to Percy though. She wasn't that good yet.

She'll probably never be as good as him. Nobody knew.

Despite knowing she was good with a sword, she wasn't confident about the war. She had the feeling they were going to lose. Badly.

-

Reyna took her place in front of the army. She shouted many orders but kept her eyes on the army that was slowly getting closer towards them. She could see many monsters. Hundreds really. She could see Giants, cyclops, hell hounds, Titans, all kinds of monsters.

She looked to her side and saw Percy. The others couldn't see it, but she saw pride in his eyes. He was excited.

But about what? Reyna couldn't see Kronos or Gaea in the army.

Reyna shouted another order. Then, the demigod army charged towards the other army. Suddenly, about twelve flashes happened behind Reyna. Reyna took a quick glance behind her. Poseidon, Zeus, Athena, Bellona, Hades, Juno, Nike,  Dionysus, Demeter, Hephaestus, Hermes, and Mars all prepared for battle. Reyna smirked then ran towards the other army, ready to send some monsters back to Tartarus.

-

~Seven days before~

Audie, Lee, Nathaniel, Haylie, Frank, and Penelope had befriended a monster. They had closed the exit out of Tartarus then started trying to find a way to America. Six days later, they found themselves about an hour away from Camp Jupiter. They had taken a detour to Camp Half-Blood only to find that it was abandoned.

Sadly, they were attacked by monsters when they were about forty-five minutes away from Camp Jupiter. It was only about five monsters. Unfortunately, Nathaniel sacrificed himself so Audie would live.

The five decided to go to Camp Jupiter then mourn later. They were attacked again. Then again. It took them another day to get to camp. When they got there, the whole camp was getting attacked by a huge army of monsters. The five had one goal: Find Perseus Jackson and kill him.

-

~Current Day~

1... 2... 3... Now.

After that count down, Percy turned towards the first demigod he saw then killed the demigod. Along with the monsters, Percy killed the demigods. Percy loved the looks of betrayal he got before he killed the demigod. It gave him a weird sense of pleasure.

Soon, the monsters were winning. They had killed most of the demigods. Headless, armless, heartless. That was the state most of the dead demigods were in after the monsters got to them. But if they were unfortunate enough to get killed by Percy, then their deaths were worst. Percy had killed about seventy demigods. He had controlled the blood in their bodies to squish the heart, then he used Riptide to stab them about a few times.

Soon, the monsters had not killed only fifty. They circled them yet made a way for Percy to walk towards them. Percy walked through the way and stopped when he was five feet away from the first demigod. He whistled then everything became quiet.

"Hello, everybody!" Percy said loudly. "I am Perseus Jackson!"

There were cries of fear, shock, and betrayal. Percy waited a moment for everybody to quiet down.

"I am the son of Kronos!" He announced. "And I have personally chose you fifty to watch as my father and Gaea take over this pathetic world!"

"Of course, after that I will have to kill you all." Percy shrugged then looked at them.

He frowned when he noticed five recognisable people. Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Hazel, and Frank. He pointed at them and glared at the nearest monster.

"How are they here?!" He hissed. "They are suppose to be dead!"

"We thought we had sent monsters to kill them, sir." Xavier said nervously.

"Reyna. Come here." Percy growled.

All the demigods looked at Reyna in disbelief. Reyna looked down in shame. Then, she started walking towards Percy. When she was near him, Percy wrapped his arm around her.

"She will be one of the few demigods to not be killed. The other demigod will be the girl who would have been my sister. Skyler?" Percy gave her a twisted smile.

Skyler huffed. "What?! No! I will not go with a traitor like you! You know what? I was always so suspicious about you! I knew you were a traitor!" Skyler shouted. "Even though I've never met you! I just knew! Why would you not accept Poseidon to be your dad again? Just... That was what made me realise it..."

"Percy..." Poseidon whispered as he walked over to them weakly.

Polybotes had did a pretty good job at torturing Poseidon. Poseidon's armour was nothing but scraps now. He had ichor all over him. Percy smirked at the broken Poseidon. He was so pathetic right now. As was the other gods.

"What they say can't be true..? Did you... Are you a traitor?" Poseidon asked then fell to the ground.

Percy walked over to Poseidon. "Yes. I am a traitor."

"My... son..." Poseidon whimpered.

"I'm not your son. I'm Kronos's son."

That is correct...

Everybody looked towards the direction of the voice. There stood Kronos, or the host of Kronos. Butch, son of Iris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ehhhh... That was horrible xD

Frick

I think it either might be
What's this? Seventeen?

I think there will just be eighteen chapters
Idk yet
Most likely next chapter is the last

I feel like this is too rushed xD I am so horrible... I hate myself for rushing this

In case you're wondering... Like my older readers. You know how I killed Will? Well, I edited that chapter and changed it to Butch a few months ago. So yeah. Butch is dead. Poor Butch. Sorry for not telling you.

See! I'm horrible

Also! My italics stopped working for some odd reason so that's why I'm using the underline thingy.

-Music_Is_Life-