Chapter Eight: Children of Hades

Previously~

I ran back to my cabin.

"Killing people is fun." I smirked, talking to myself.

"I wonder who I should kill next?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Percy's Point of View

"Percy!" A voice called out and knocked on my cabin door.

I opened the door and saw Hazel. She hugged me "Percy! I'm so sorry about Annabeth" she said.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"I know you loved her......" Hazel sniffed, wiping tears from her eyes.

I smirked, "Who said I loved her?"

Hazel's eyes widen, "Y-you didn't love her?"

I shook my head "Nope! Shes just too......... Pathetic for me."

Hazel gasped, "Percy?! Are you alright? Annabeth died! Annabeth freaking died! Why are you not crying?!?! I thought you loved her?!?!?" Hazel shouted then broke down crying, "Annabeth died....."

I locked the door, ignoring her pathetic crying, "Hazel? Please quit crying. It's pathetic."

Hazel looked up at me, her eyes red from crying, "Percy? What happened to you?!?"

"The gods happened! Braiden happened! You all happened!" I shouted, "The gods should've paid more attention to us. Or else they would've sense on what's about to happen."

"W-what's about to happen?" Hazel asked.

"You still haven't figured it out? I was the one who killed Annabeth! I was the one who killed Braiden! And now I'm going to kill you." I said walking around her.

"Why?!?! No! Please don't kill me Percy!" Hazel wailed "Please! Keep me alive!"

"Hmmmm. How about no!" I said "So how should I kill you? Suffocation? Riptide? Drowning?"

Hazel shook her head "Please no! Please! Father! If you can hear me-"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled then took out riptide and cut off her head, "Dammit. That bitch got my floor bloody."

I picked up the head of Hazel, "Maybe I can send Uncle Hades a gift." I smiled then put the head into a box.

I got a piece of paper and started writing then taped the paper to the box.

"How can I send this?" I said thoughtfully.

"Percy?! Have you seen Hazel?!" Nico yelled then walked into my cabin, "Hazel!" He shouted then ran to the headless body of Hazel.

I sat on my bed and sighed, "Your sister didn't put up a fight like I though she would."

Nico looked up at me, "You killed my sister?!?!" He growled then lunged towards me.

"Yeah. It was really boring." I said then dodged him. "She begged for me to keep her alive. She really was pathetic."

Nico took out his sword, "you will pay for killing my sister!!!!" He shouted then lunged for me again.

I laughed then dodged him again, "You can't kill me, Nico. I'm stronger than you."

I grabbed my sword then hit the flat side of the sword on his head hard enough to knock him out then tied him up to a chair.

~TimeSkip~

Nico groaned then tried to move, "Huh?"

I sat up from the bed I was sitting on. "Oh look! Your awake! Now the fun can begin!" I said happily.

Nico quickly looked at me, "Percy?!?"

I nodded then grabbed a knife that I took from the mess hall. "Like I said....... Now the fun can begin."

I started laughing and stabbed him in the stomach. Nico groaned and coughed up a lot of blood. I then grabbed his scythe and cut his arm. Then I cut his other arm. I watched as the blood dropped onto the floor as Nico screamed in pain.

"Now! Time for Riptide!" I yelled out as I grabbed Riptide in sword form. I raised the sword up then quickly cut off his legs.

Nico screamed louder, "PERCY! PLEASE STOP!" He screamed.

I shook my head "No! I'm having fun stabbing and cutting you!" I said.

I smiled sadistically then slit his throat.

"You had to die anyways....." I said sadly.

I started cleaning up everything. I hid Hazel and Nico's body's in the shed that was behind the Athena cabin.

~TimeSkip~

It's been a few days since I killed Nico and Hazel. Of course they found the body's. Frank killed himself the next day. Now to kill off the rest of them.

The urge to kill somebody came to me. I shall kill another demigod. This time differently. In public. I looked around the sword arena I was currently in. There. Clarisse. I smirked. This one won't be that bloody. I closed my eyes and started concentrating on the water in her body. I made her grab a sword and stab herself.

Screams were heard around me.

Then I made her take the sword out and stab herself again.

I stopped and she fell to the ground.

"CLARISSE!" Chris yelled then ran to her.

Everybody from the Ares cabin ran to her.
I smiled then walked to the Woods.

"Percy." I heard a voice say.

I turned towards the direction of the voice and smiled "Lord Kronos!"

_______________________

Dammit. This chapter was horrible. Sorry! Anyways thank you for the comments lol. Percy killed Hazel! And Nico!
Oh well. Lol

Anyways comment and vote!

Pertemis123