Chapter 6 - The watch

Steve ran through the streets of the city, searching for one place in particular, Apple Hill. This is where the news last saw Bucky. It's called Apple Hill for the simple reason, there is one big apple tree on top of the hill.
When Steve got to the top, he paused for a second and looked around.
God, how I wish Bucky was here with me to see this, thought Steve.
He looked around the hill, and opposite from where he was stood, was a tall, (but not very long) cliff. He could see something or someone down at the bottom, so Steve began to get curious.
He slowly walked down this side of the hill, and every now and then, his behind the trees and bushes that were on the hill.
When he got about half way down, he could see clear enough to make out was was happening.
There were a few men stood outside of the cliff, with guns, waiting for something. But some were facing the cliff.
But what's even stranger is that something just opened in the cliff, like a secret passage way. When it opened, he managed to see a little of what was inside; he saw what looked like a jellyfish painted on the wall, it was a devilish red.
Could it be? Steve thought again, Red skull is back? Hydra is back?
Steve quietly gasped. He was stood behind a tree, shaking like a little cold dog in the winter, silently hoping Bucky hadn't turned back to them after what happened last time.
Steve didn't want to fight The Winter Soldier again, he wanted his best friend back. He wanted his lover back.

*sorry this was a short chapter*