#10-Tutor|Garroth (Part 2)

Y/n's View

"Remember to do your homework if you want to pass this class! See you all tomorrow"Ms.Emmalyn said as everyone started packing their things.

"I still can't believe that happened... I'm sorry"Kiki mumbled.

"It wasn't your fault... But I'm pretty sure Sasha's going to beat me up later..."I sighed.

"No! I won't let her lay a finger on you! She'll have to get through me first!"Kiki said, a bit too loud.

"Kiki!"I whisper yelled.

"Sorry! I just don't want you getting hurt..."Kiki mumbled once again.

"Don't worry, I won't get hurt... I swear"I said. The bell rang and Kiki looked at me.

"See you tomorrow"Kiki sighed and side hugged me.

"Bye"I mumbled and she walked out of class.

Some students where still here. I just ignored them. I kept putting my things in my backpack. Once I was done I walked out of the class.

When I got to my locker I saw Lillian, Sasha, and Michi there... This is going to be good... I felt myself start getting tense. Oh Irene, please help...

"Oh, hello Y/n"Sasha said in a fake happy voice. I nervously smiled.

"Hey... Umm, can I get to-"before I could finish my sentence Sasha pushed me at the lockers. She walked over to me, her face inches from mine.

"I don't want you having any, any ideas with Garroth. He doesn't love you, he loves me! If I see you looking at him, I swear to Irene, I will hurt you"Sasha threatened.

"She won't go easy on you, nerd. She can seriously beat you up, so stay back"Lillian laughed.

"You are seriously such a nerd! We'll be watching you!"Michi butted in. I looked down.

"Aww! The nerd is getting sad! C'mon guys"Sasha and her friends laughed as they walked away.

I groaned and shrunk to the floor. I put my head in my hands. I should've said no. Why did I say yes to being Garroth's tutor?

"Uh, you okay?"I heard someone ask. I looked up to see Garroth giving me a weird look.

"M-me?"I asked. He slowly nodded. "U-uh, yeah. I-I'm fine"

"It doesn't look like it, here"Garroth put his hand out. I blushed and grabbed his hand. He pulled me up and let go.

"Shouldn't you be g-going to P.E now?"I asked.

"I could ask you the same thing"Garroth laughed. I felt my heart flutter. I looked down once again. I felt my face get hotter.

"Why where you on the floor?"Garroth asked.

"Uh, y'know, th-the usual, being weird and... s-stuff..."I leaned up against a locker. Garroth raised an eyebrow at me laughed a bit.

"Y/n... You are something"he said. I looked down and blushed. "I'll see you later"

Garroth started walking off. "Oh, okay... Bye..."I mumbled and let out a sigh.

The bell rang making me jump. I shoved my backpack in my locker, grabbed my P.E binder and ran to class.

•*•*•*•

Garroth's View

"So, let me get this straight... You're missing your date with Sasha... So you can get tutored by some nerd?"Laurance asked.

"It wasn't just because of that!"I slammed my locker. "I also had practice"

"So? You could just ditch the girl"Laurance said.

"Principal Aphmau would find out"I sighed.

"Woah, Garroth worrying about the principal? Something's up"Travis smirked, butting into the conversation.

"What do you mean?"I asked, trying to make my face not get red.

"You clearly like her"Aaron said, walking past me.

"See! Even Aaron thinks so!"Laurance said.

"Look, I don't like her and I never will"I slightly groaned.

"Then if you didn't like her, ditch her for Sasha"Laurance smirked.

"I am not going to-"

"HEY EVERYONE! GARROTH-"I immediately tackled Laurance before he could say anything else.

"What's your problem dude?!"I blushed a deep red.

"I'm just telling to truth"he innocently smiled.

I huffed, "Fine, I'll ditch the girl, but I'm blaming you if I get into trouble"I said, some disappointment in my voice.

"Yeah! Bad boy Garroth's back!"Laurance lightly laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, whatever"I mumbled and started walking to the field.

Why do I feel bad about leaving Y/n alone? Why can't I stop thinking about her? I'm dating Sasha for crying out loud! Oh Irene... What's happening to me?