~Red tie~

You dug your hand around in the fedora,your hand went threw a small hole and you pulled up on it to see what it was.It was a red tie.That confused you a bit.Ayato walked up behind you and grabbed you by the waist"You got me (nickname)-Chan~"You were mentally killing him but physically...trying to cling to Yui for dear life while Ayato drug you to the closet.'YAY I GOT THIS FUCKING THING THAT TRIED TO RAPE MAH SISTER FML HELP MEEEEE'(If you don't know what fml means it means fak(fuck) my life)Reiji closed and locked the closet after Ayato officially got you in there trying to get away from him by death gripping the doorway,breaking some of it might i add."Seven Minutes if i hear "screaming" i will be disquested"Reiji said outside the door.Ayato just smirked"Maybe not in here but my room like you said Reiji-Kun~"You try not screaming to piss Reiji off,you cover your mouth screaming into it softly,the muffled noise made it sound like you were doing that.All of a sudden you hear Ayato laughing his ass off,Reiji standing in the doorway,clearly annoyed"What did i just say"You try not laughing"T-To not scream" you mutter laughter erupting from you.
5 minutes left
Reiji closed the door knowing you werent doing anything.Ayato and you still laughing.As the laughter slowly dies down you and Ayato look at eachother smiling"(nickname)-Chan you really pissed Reiji-Kun off!!" He says to you "I know that was my plan!"You reply smiling.You look into his eyes,the lime green color him and Laito shared was acually atractive to you.But Laito is to much of a...Lusty perv...but Ayato,well somethings he does can be kinda of hot...and adorible...and....lets not go into details shall we?You walk to him,he was kind of startled because you always avoided him and tried to get away when he walked to you.You just look up into his eyes like you were doing before,he looks down into yours.In the mid silence...your stomach rumbles...LOUDLY,making your face go red out of embaressment and hold your stomach"S-Sorry im hungry..."you said looking away,ashamed.He laughed again and the door opens"Suprising...times up"Reiji the pidgion says.You place your hand in with Ayato's hand and walk out.You wereeee going to sit on a couch buttttt...Ayato scooped you up Bridal Style and ran to his room.Keeping his promise to Reiji.
-
-
-
Lets just say in a couple of hours when Yui went to check on you and Ayato,she saw you and Ayato cuddling naked,passed out and "milk" all over the bedsheets ;3
-
-
-
Thank you all for reading i can't belive i only have two chapters left to write!See you in the next chapterrrr