~Silver dagger~

You shuffled your hand around untill somthing pricked you but didn't draw blood thankfully,you grabbed the item that pricked you and pulled it out.It was a silver dagger.You instantly look at Subaru who was leaning against the wall,you knew it was his you have seen it before."Subaru she grabbed your dagger"Reiji said to him.Subaru sighed and started to walk to the closet,you followed behind him.Reiji closed the closet behind you,engulfing you in darkness.He locks the closet"7 minutes" is all you hear him say.You can barley see anything"Here's your dagger back Subaru-Kun..."You hold it out to him.He takes it and shoves it in his pocket.While taking the knife the point cut your finger open,you yelped and put yor fingers in your mouth hoping he didnt notice the sent.Nothing slips by him,he was right infront of you in 3 seconds"Dont try to cover it up"He took your wrist and pulled your hand away from your mouth.He kissed your hand softly then sank his fangs into your hand.You whinced at the pain as he drank your blood.He pulled out his fangs and looked at your lips.You didn't notice the heat rising on your face but he did.He kissed you softly.Your eyes widened at how softly he kissed you and you slowly kissed him back.He picked up the pace,becoming faster and rougher.Trying to keep up your slowly running out of air.He pulls away needing air as well and just at the mark where your 7 minutes end.Ayato opened the door"7 minutes are up Subaru~Now it's my turn with (nickname)-Chan~"he said.Subaru picked you up and carried you out."No"He walks out into the hallway but before he does he said"you can hear her scream my name insted of yours".Your face went red now leaving a shocked Ayato and a worried Yui.

A/N:Thank you for reading the first chapter of my story!Subaru is like a gentle giant to me beings he was the softest with Yui in the show...i know there is "Diabolik Lovers:More Blood" but i have not watched it so i did not add the others only the main ones!