~Cracked Glasses~

You shuffled your hands around in the fedora.You felt somthing kind of plastic,you grab it and pull it out.You looked at it and it was a old pair of glasses with a crack on the right side.You look around and Reiji was already standing beside you.He takes his glasses and walks to the closet."Well shit i got the pidgion"you say following behind him.You hear a couple laughs before Ayato closes the closet door and locks you in there with him.You go to a corner and sit down in it.All you could see was Reiji's peircing pink eyes staring at you.He takes the glasses from you and puts them in his shirt pocket.He grabs your waist and pulls you to him with one arm and keeps your wrists above your hand with his other hand.He scans across your neck with his fangs.Your grip tightened as he got close to your sweat spot.His fangs stopped right there of all spots.He starts to kiss softly causing you to let out a small moan."R-Reiji-kun"you stuttered.He then sank his fangs into the spot causing you to gasp and yelp.Your nails dug into his wrists signaling it hurt,he sunk his fangs deeper and started to drink your blood.Just as he was in the middle Laito kicked the door open"Times up!"Reiji took out his fangs and pushed up his glasses as he walked out.You covered your neck and walked out as well.He didn't even talk to you.So much for trying to be-friend the pidgion oh well...