Chapter 8: Erwin is a Fucktard.

The title says it. Let's have some almost rape, shall we!? Ayyeee, Erwin, don't touch Eren's man like that, you asshat... I don't have anymore insults... *cri* ;-; Enjoy~

Eren's POV-

I woke up in my bed, alone of course. I looked around, pending if I should get up. I checked my phone, and found nothing. Luckily I didn't have any classes today, or, if my professor says so, tomorrow. I stretched my limbs, dropping my phone next to me in the progress. I jumped up, and realized, I'm wearing the same clothes. Did I not change yesterday? What happened?
Wait- Levi and I are friends now! I ran out the door and made a quick cup of steaming smooth coffee, and, one for Levi! I bounced out of my apartment and made my way down the deserted corridor. I like the serenity and peacefulness of my apartment, I live next to a LOT of thirty year olds. Levi is the only one I communicate with on a daily basis. He is the most stubborn and bland out of the bunch, but I like him. Like, really like him. He's super cool. Cheesy, right? Well, I don't care, I like him.

I twirled to meet his door, but a little paper was taped on the dark wood. It was in neat cursive print, no mistake, that's Levi. I tore it off and immediately saw my name written across the top.

Eren,

I know I promised to be your friend and all, but I care about you enough to leave. It may seen inconsiderate, but in reality, its the complete opposite, I don't want you mixed with me, especially when you're to sweet and persistent to be ignored. People in my life shouldn't be associated with, even if you think your macho, I'm going to go on a tangent and say your not. Nor will you be able to protect yourself against these thug friends I've made. Erwin is just a meer pedestrian next to them. I'm sure you've gotten close enough to him, to see how that man acts.
So, this will be goodbye(for now) and I don't want you to blame yourself. I know this seems like a wild move for someone like me to leave just because of a cute little brat as yourself.
We'll meet again in the near future (hopefully),
Yours truly,
Levi. <3