Chapter One: I'm Your Neighbor

Welcome to my new fanfic! This will manly be in first person, but there will be a occasional third person. I hope you enjoy perverted/stalker Levi! It might be a chapter per 1-2 weeks (on Friday!) Enjoy!!!! ~

First Person Levi-

I'm Levi, a simple, well mannered office worker. I have always admired the feeling of coming home to a lovely wife, and a clean house. Sadly I might never understand the feeling for myself, especially sense I'm not looking for a woman, nor a house anytime soon. It would be nice to come home to someone though, giving the fact that I'm stuck in a office all day.

People around the office look up to me, which is no surprise considering I'm the presidents "pet". Little does the president, Erwin know that i hate his guts. I would rather work in the shitty mail room than be anymore than acquaintances with the man, but he usually sticks to himself. He's handsome and really manipulative so I'm shocked that I've manged to keep him away this long. I hate about everyone here so i guess i cant say he's getting "special" treatment.

Although I hate everyone, my assistant Petra is an exception. She's a pretty young woman with a bright future, she'll probably be in my spot sooner rather than later. I know she admires me a little too much, but i won't recognise it as more than a senpai-kohai relationship. But I'm not going to "notice" her. She will make a great wife for a man who likes women- unlike me.

My work day was coming to an end when i felt my phone buzz. Pulling it out, i saw Erwin's contact photo light up the device. I hesitantly answered it, "Hello?"

"Hey Levi, i was wondering if you could come up to my office.~" I hated it when he used that shitty allusive tone, "For what, shit face?" There was a pause on his end, I hope he felt offended, "That's not very nice Levi. Anyway, I need help reliving my stress.~" I was glad he was stressed out (Anyone get the reference?) but he didn't need me. "No Eyebrows, ask you're assistant. I have work, unlike your lazy ass." I felt proud when i pissed him off, if he wasn't obsessed with me, I would've been fired a long time ago. "I'm your boss, come up here now."

I swear if he gets to close to me, i will murder him, "Fine but you're not allowed to touch me." Why would i even have to say that? "What's the fun in that, dear?~" I scoffed, and almost threw my phone at the wall, "I will come up there and kick you out of that huge ass window you have, better hide fucker!" I quickly hung up and sprinted towards the elevator, "That asshole better leave fast."

Once i got up to his floor, I walked up to his assistant, "Hello darling, where is Erwin." I asked, batting my eyelashes innocently. "He's in his office, do you need to see him? He is kinda waiting for someone named-." She paused to look over the paper in her hands, "a mister Ackerman?" My eyes went wide for a moment then returned to normal, "That's me."

She smiled, "Oh! I'll take you to him then!" She led me down a narrow hall to a giant pair of double doors, "This is it, don't be to loud now!" I glared at her, "What did Erwin tell you?" She went blank-faced and blushed as she looked down at the paper, "He said t-that he needed his lover, Mr. Ackerman, to help him with his troubles..." She hid her face from me and giggled, "I swear, he won't be coming out alive. He's not anything more than a business associate and I'm not helping him with shit." With that, I pushed the door open, revealing his well-furnished, well-decorated office. He was sitting in a huge swivel chair directly in the middle of the room behind a matching desk. "What do you want fucker?"

An ugly seductive smirk formed on his face, "You."

"Piss off you perverted freak, I already have someone!" I wouldn't call him mine but i like to think so. "Who? I can take down anyone." I swear if he touches my dear Eren I will cut his dick off and shove it down his throat and let him choke to death. "Like i would tell you." He stood up, "Fine, but you are mine.~" He walked towards me, damn he was tall, "Fuck if i am. I promise you that I'm not and will never be yours, fucking dickhead." He took the last step between us and gripped my chin, "Oh really?~"

I needed Eren, not this asshole in front of me, "Yes, see you tomorrow ass-wipe." I gave him one last glare before walking out of the room, "I'm coming home Eren."

Okay, so this is right after he started "watching" Eren. See ya next time!! =D