twenty

time skip cuz im lazy nd i dont wanna write another long chapter

sorry guys.

this sucks by the way

----

dan and phil are sitting next to eachother on the big wheel

it is 10:30pm, and dan has to leave the next morning.

---

plantboyphil: do you eyes hurt?

danlovesphil: why do you ask?

plantboyphil: youve been staring at me the whole way up

danlovesphil: no because my eyes never get tired of you

danlovesphil: youre too beautiful

danlovesphil: i can see you blushing oh my god

plantboyphil is typing...

danloveslondon: stop typing and look at me

it was then that phil carefully placed down his phone onto his lap and turned to face the beautiful boy with brown eyes in front of him. expectantly, he knew what was coming. the whole day, there was constant tension, good tension though...

before i could even prepare myself, in the heat of the moment, i leaned forward and gently placed my hands onto his cheek and connected my cold and chapped lips to his. within seconds, i melted into his touch--his hand slowly making its way to my waist and pulling me closer.

our lips parted and our faces slowly pulled apart, our foreheads rested on each other. i stared at him for a few moments, i noticed his flushed his cheeks were, how unsteady his breathing was, and the shakiness my own.

phil pulled away a little farther so our heads werent touching and he smiled.

"my heart just did a weird flippy-over thing, do you think thats normal?" phil said softly, he looked at his fingers then back at me.

"no, because mine did the same.." i smiled gently.

"i really like you, dan."

"i really like you too."