20-A Vision

^you're welcome everyone (I listened to it the whole time I wrote😂)

Rey walked down the dark stair way, BB-8 following slowly but surely, taking the steps one thump at a time.

Rey felt something...calling to her. She felt what was a familiar pull. But she also heard the call of a little girl. Her search led her to a long, lowly-lit hallway, with a few doors on each side.

Rey entered a small chamber, where it seemed as though there were a bunch of trinkets being held. On top of a container though, was an old wooden box.

Rey gently rubbed her fingers against the top, feeling a presence that she knew had under some circumstances felt before. She cautiously opened the lid, which revealed the contents of the box; a long, odd cylinder-shaped piece of metal.

She grabbed it...and that's when everything turned black.

Rey was suddenly in a dark hallway, with blue lights lining it along the floors. She started running down the hallway, towards a little boy she could see ahead of her.

The hallway's floors started to shake, and break apart to bits, turning at the same time. The scene then had more of a dark presence, it was tinted with red...appearing before her eyes. Rey heard a tortured scream coming from a man. Rain poured around her, with fires blazing buildings. A hooded figure kneeled beside what she recognized as an older blue and white droid, a mechanical hand resting upon the dome top. A voice spoke. It was an ancient, raspy, voice and came out almost in a whisper saying, It's energy...it surrounds us...and binds us.

The scene switched around, near her face a figure with an odd shaped helmet or hat coming closer...ready to strike her. But it then got stabbed through the heart; by a red beam of light, that resembled a sword. It's owner; a tall robed person, masked in a black helmet, with chrome around where the eyes should be. That person had saved her.... Rain still poured around her as she stood up and stumbled backwards on a rocky terrain, the figure whom wielded the red sword of light standing in place, with a group of others clothed in black surrounding them. Another, different voice then said, it will pull you in, to the dark side. What appeared to be dead bodies surrounded her. There was also something else in the red-light sword wielder's hand...another piece of metal that was similar to the one she touched that began these images.

The scene changed once again, to what looked like Jakku, and something of a mini version of herself, screaming at a ship that was flying away. She was yelling for the ship to come back. Unkar Plutt was hanging on to her mini-self's arm.

Suddenly, she was in a dark forest, the ground covered in snow, the trees standing tall and straight. She kept running, until in front of her appeared the same person she had seen moments before. The same person, whom wielded the red sword of light. The figure was slowly making it's way toward her. Rey found herself stumbling back, and then she was back in the room. A final voice spoke, Rey, these are your first steps.

It was all over. Finally over. Rey gasped, trying to catch her breath. She was terrified.

Rey ran out of the room, she had to get out of there. But, she was stopped but the little orange lady, Maz Kanata.

"What was that? I shouldn't have gone in there," Rey said frantically.

"That lightsaber was Luke's, and his father's before him and now it calls to you."

"I have to get back to Jakku."

"Han told me." Maz slowly took off her spectacles, and took Rey's hands into her smaller ones. "Dear child, I see your eyes; you already know the truth. Whomever you are waiting for on Jakku, they're never coming back." Rey felt the tears coming. "but, there's someone who still could."

"Luke," Rey gasped.

Maz continued, "The belonging you seek is not behind you, it is ahead. I am no Jedi, but I know the force. It moves through and surrounds every living thing. Close your eyes, feel it. The light. It's always been there. It will guide you. The saber...take it."

"I'm never touching that thing again, I don't want any part of this!" And with that Rey ran up the stairs, BB-8 not far behind. She ran, ran until the forest, she had to get out of here. She had to go back. Back to Jakku. Back home.

This chapter took so much freaking research. It took 2 plays of "Yoda-Rockin' and Rollin' hour long edition" to finish lol. Hope you like this chapter! Uggghhhhh...I have to dial down all of my fangirling obsessions before my best friend comes to visit...she's not a big fan of Star Wars...or marvel...or Sherlock...or Harry Potter😂😂😂 Yet we've been extremely close since we were both like 10 months old😂 Please share your thoughts in the comments, and show your love by voting😉😉😉😉
May the force be with you,
MJ