"What are you doing out of bed Paisley?" He asked, grabbing her hair in his fist, causing her to whimper in pain. He was going too kill both of them.

     "I-I heard screaming. I wanted to make sure everyone is ok, please let me go." She dug her fingernails into his arm, causing him to drop her as he howled in pain.

           Paisley looked at the unconscious girl next to her when Harold kicked Paisley in the ribs, causing her to scream.

       "Why is everybody screaming?!" Max yelled coming down the stairs.

       I whirled around, freezing. I was caught.

       "Sum—"

     I held a finger up to my lips, motioning my head towards the living room, fear running through me.

      His eyes shifted to the living room, his hands curling into fists as he came to stand by my side.

        "What are you doing out here, watching this?" He whispered, leaning over.

I ignored him, instead watching in fear as Harold planted another kick, this time right at Paisley's collarbone.

"STOP!" I screamed before I could stop myself. I stepped into the hallway so he could see me, my arms shaking.

"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" Harold asked, walking over to me, latching onto my arm.

"Aren't you supposed to be in jail?" I spat back into his face, glaring up at him.

He threw me to the side, and I let out a squeak as I tripped and fell, slamming my head onto the floor.

"I'll teach you to not do that again. Nobody belongs in jail. And I sure don't." He hissed, walking to the kitchen, returning to the living room with a kitchen knife.

"I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget." He calmly spoke, leaning down the new girl fluttering her eyes open.

I sat up, the world spinning just in time to see Harold plunge the knife into the new girls stomach.

She screamed, her hands clawing at his arms, blood rushing down the front of her stomach.

"That's not all Summer." He whispered, turning towards Paisley, the knife gleaming. The world seemed to tick slower as he walked towards her, yanking her up by her hair.

"This is what happens when you disrespect me." He murmured before he plunged the knife into her side. My heart shattered, a piercing ringing in my ears, when I realized it was me screaming.

"Max, take her up to their room, I need to clean this mess up." He ordered before he turned, dropping Paisley.

I continued screaming, when Max wrapped his arms around me, picking me up.

"Shhh..she's going to be ok.." He whispered, carrying me up the stairs.

"No she's not, she-she's dead!" I sobbed, holding my hands over my face.

"She won't be in pain anymore." He whispered again, trying to calm me down as he opened his door awkwardly, walking in and slamming it shut again.

"Let me see her.." I whispered, my eyes drooping. My head pounded, my heart pounded, I felt nothing anymore.

"Just lay here and sleep, I'm going to help clean up." He whispered again, setting me gently on his bed, turning on his heels, leaving the room.

The image of the knife plunging into Paisley's side burned in my mind.

I broke my promise.
--------

Bonjour everybody :3

Here's the next chapter and yeah I know I'm gonna get so much hate for this, but don't stop reading, a small miracle will happen, MAYBE ;)

Ahem, thank you all for 16.5k+ that means the absolute world to me :)))

   Next chapter will be out as soon as possible, and hopefully it won't be a long wait.

Also, this chapter is unedited so sorry for any mistakes :/

      Until next chapter, have a wonderful day everybody!!!!

:3

-maegan