Chapter 2

*Marinettes POV*

"Girl, just talk to him!" Alya, my best friend, matchmaker and creator & writer of the Ladyblog, encouraged.

I bit my lip, glancing at the perfect face of my long-time crush, Adrien Agreste. "We all know how that conversation would go Alya, there wouldn't even be a conversation!"

She sighed, facepalming. "Girl, if you can't even talk to him, how do you expect to date him?! You gotta try." She said, pushing me to do it.

Literally, she pushed me over to Adrien and Nino.

"Uh - er - ah - um - hi Adrien!" I said, more like a yelled. I flipped my head around, glaring at Alya. "uh, hey Marinette."

I smiled childishly at him, "Wonderful you - DAY.. wonderful day, heh." I grinned a toothy grin. He raised an eyebrow, nodding slowly. "Yeah, it really is."

I was just going to attempt to ask him to 'hang out', when I got pushed over.

"ADRIKINS!" I rolled my eyes at the face-dipped-in-makeup daddy girl, Chloe Bourgeois. I got up and turned around to see her planting a kiss on Adrien.

Not being able to take her anymore, I walked away, past Alya, and just continued walking to place where Chloe can't annoy me.

Home.

*Adriens POV*

"Wonderful day, heh." I smiled softly at Marinette, "Yeah, it really is."

She looked like she was about say something, but she clearly wasn't able to, all thanks to Chloe.

I was on my way to help Marinette up, but, of course, Chloe wrapped her arms around me, trying to plant a kiss on me. I backed my head away, pushing her off of me.

I quickly looked over to where Marinette was minutes before, only to see that she has disappeared. I then looked over to where Alya was, only to see her looking at a walking away Marinette.

I sighed, looking back at Chloe, shaking my head in disappointment, and walking to my limo. That girl really knows how to go to far.

•••
*Marinettes POV*
(sorry for changing POVs so often)

I walked up into my room, shutting my door as soon as I entered. I opened my bag, let my kwami, Tikki, out.

I grumbled, jumping onto my bed. "Marinette.. Are you alright? Do you want to talk about it?" Tikki asked. I loved her for caring and being so considerate all the time.

I sighed, looking over at Tikki, "It's okay, I'll get over it. It's just, gah, Chloe!" Tikki nodded, understanding. "Do you want to go out, as Ladybug?" Tikki asked.

I thought about it for a while. I only get to transform when there is an akuma, and for the occasional night patrol. I smiled slightly, hesitantly deciding on my answer.

"This girl needs some time as Ladybug, when duty doesn't call."

I paused, rethinking every possible thing that could go wrong. Deciding that nothing could go terribly wrong, I said something I knew I would probably regret later.

"Tikki, Spots On!"

————{end of chapter: 2}————

HELLO GUYSSSS
so I am going to make this A/N short and sweet 💞
I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 2! I'm so excited to start writing chapter 3 because, c'mon, Chat Noir ;)
But, I have a project due this week, meaning I may only be able to upload once more until Sunday! Sucks, I know, but I'll try.
If you guys want to follow my multi-fandom account on Instagram it is @fangirloh
LOVE Y'ALL