"Aye Aye Captain!" she saluted and both started walking. It was dark all around.

Manik closed her eyes and guided her. "Nandu dheere chalo baba.." he said as she was walking really fast.

"Now open your eyes and clap your hands" he said leaving her eyes open. She opened her eyes and clapped her hands twice. She was speechless after seeing the cute setup in front of her.

"Manik!" she said still surprised

"Manik!" she said still surprised. "When did you do this?" she asked looking at him.

"When you were having your beauty sleep. I wanted to spend some nice time with you. This is my favorite place. This side of the sea has lesser people coming in. So i chose it. Do you like it?" he asked coming close to her.

"Manik! i don't think i have ever seen any thing more beautiful than this! This is so beautiful" she said running around the small hut.

"Nandini...stop running and come lets sit" he said and went inside the hut. he adjusted the pillows and sat down. She joined him too.

"What else did you plan mister?" she asked leaning close to him.

"You will come to know" he said and took out a box from under the pillow.

"what is this?" she asked.

"Its a jigsaw puzzle. It has 15 pieces and they are numbered. we just need to look for them and fix it. Pretty simple. Ab kuch toh karna padega na if we are here" he said and put down the crossword pieces on the mat.

"Lets do it together"he said. They started to fix it.

They were done with 10 pieces when nandini could partly see the message in it.

"This is so different

"This is so different. Aise Jigsaw puzles milthe kaha hain?" she asked after fixing the last piece.

"Kahi milee nai hain.. i made this" he said. This was another shocker.

"Ye tum ne banaaya... Wow Manik! you are so creative" she said. "Toh now where is my cup of tea?" she asked.

"Uske liye thoda wiat karna padega... now i have something else" he said and handed over a small bag in which there were two small cookies. They were fortune cookies.