"Still no sign of Ringo?" Jane asked.

Oh yeah... Ringo.

"He's not here." Paul said sympathetically.

"Ok. Lets get this show on the road!" I smile, disregarding any depressing thoughts.

"Remember don't let George see Lucy before she walks down the aisle Paulie." Jane kissed Paul on the cheek.

"John's got 'im." Paul smiled.

We walked out to our car and hopped in.

"Don't worry Lucy! George'll be right behind ya!" John yelled.

"Shut up ye sod!" George's voice shrilled.

I quickly shut the car door.

"I don't want 'im to see me yet, it's bad luck to see the bride before I walk down the aisle." I giggle.

"True! Driver, ye may go now!" Jane chirped.

"Aren't ye excited that soon ya will be Ms. Harrison?!" Cyn squealed bouncing up and down.

"Yes. I just can't wait for him to finally be mine, forever." I say, smiling.

~ 30 min later ~

I step out of the car, and onto the sand. There was a few seats, and a minister was standing where the short aisle ended. There was a small classical band playing soothing music.

"Ok, let's do yer last second touch ups in the beach house/ reception." Cyn ushered me into it.

"Oh my god." I gasped.

"It's more beautiful than I imagined."

The small space had two tables, one for me and George, an one for John, Cyn, Jane, Paul, and originally Ringo too. They had purple table covers, and white rose centerpieces. The whole place was decorated subtly. Just how I envisioned it.

"Come 'ed. Yer weddin' is gonna start in a few minutes, hun." Jane smiled.

They re-applied my red lipstick and some blush.

"Ye need to to meet up with Paul and John now." Cyn said.

I nodded, sad that Ringo wouldn't be here. He was my friend, was.

We walked out and the band started playing, "here comes the bride".

John and Paul smiled at me, and I saw George facing the other way at the end of the Aisle, resisting to look at me.

I linked arms with Paul and John and we waited for the real notes of the song to start.

"This is it love. Are ye sure ye want this one?" John chuckled.

"There's another single one." Paul added.

I giggled.

"I don't want any other one but him."

We heard the opening notes and started to walk.

"Wait!" We heard, George turned around and I turned my head.

"Oh my god - Ringo?" I whispered the last part.

Ringo shuffled in the sand to get to me.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been such an arse. If I didn't show up today, I knew I would never regain yer friendship and trust again." Ringo said walking up to me.

"Oh stand next to ol' Paulie. I have to get married now ya fool." I smile.

Ringo smiled.

The band started up again and I looked at George, gaping at me.

I blush.

We walk all the way up to George, and then Paul, John, and Ringo stand behind him and Jane and Cyn stand behind me.

"This is it Georgie." I whisper.

"This is it." He smiled.

"We gather here today to see the bond of a man and a woman become stronger, forever...."

I tuned the minister out and my whole life flashed before my eyes.

I saw my first kids playing with George, me cradling my kids' kids, me growing old with George.

This is my picture perfect life. But I never pictured it with George as my husband.

"Ahem, do ye take Mr. Harrison as yer lawfully wedded husband?" The minister cleared his throat.

"Oh sorry 'bout that. I was thinkin'. And I do." I giggle.

George stifled a laugh.

"And do ye take Ms.Jordyn as yer, lawfully wedded wife?" The minister asks George.

"Hell yes." He smirked.

"Ye may kiss the bride."

George grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, closing the wide space between our lips.

"I love ya George, I always will." I whisper in his ear.

"I love ya too Lucy, more than ye will ever imagine."

I slipped my hand in his, now as Ms. Harrison.

I felt this secure feeling, as I wouldn't leave him again. And I won't.

"As long as yer name is Lucy Harrison, ya will never leave my side." George whispered in my ear.

I kissed his cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too."