Chaper 2

George

It was... her.

All my emotions that I've kept inside, bubbled over and was on full display on my face.

"Holy Fuck." I said.

She nodded sadly. Ringo's jaw dropped.

"Ye had a child?" I say.

"I did. I didn't even know I was gettin' married! I guess future me lived on!" She exclaims. She threw her hands in the air.

Part of me was flattered, she named her son after me. I kissed her again.

"Where the hell am I in the future? I need to knock some sense into the guy." I joke.

Lucy's happy face turned sad. A tear streaked her cheek. I wipe it away.

"What, love?" I asked, on the edge of fear.

"In the future yer in the Ganges and Yumana River in India." She sniffles.

I turn my head.

"Ye died of lung cancer. And ye were cremated." She said, biting her lip harshly.

John's eyes bulge.

"He - what??!" Paul screeches.

"My advice is to stop smokin'. It'll reduce yer chances of cancer." She chokes out.

It was like a slap in the face. "What?!" Paul screams. She nods. "Ok John! Take my Marlboros! I quit!" Lucy relaxes and weakly smiles.

"George looked exactly like ye. He had yer eyes and demeanor."

"It's like he's mine." I chuckle, wishing he was. "We should catch up at dinner?" I ask.

She blushes. "I would love that."

"Brian! We'll finish tomorrow!" I yell.

"And the world thought ye were the quiet Beatle." She giggles.

I wrap my arms around her small waist. Everything was perfect. I had my girl in my arms again.