Chapter 5

Lucy

It was only a matter of days until I would become Mrs. Harrison. I almost squealed at the thought. George's arm was around my shoulders, and we were sitting on the couch, watching the Telly.

"How will the fans react to this Georgie?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. But they didn't like it when they found out 'bout John gettin' married to cyn." He said. I was getting more worried by the second. Would if they hired a paid assassin?!

Or they'll murder me! Or poison me?! Oh god! "Wait, have ye seen Ringo lately. I 'aven't seen 'im." George asked, separating me from my idiotic thoughts.

"No. I'll go check his room." I say getting up.

I knock on his door. "Ringo?" I ask softly. No reply.

"Ringo?" I say again a little bit louder this time.

"Yes Lucy?" He asks. He lays on his bed reading a superman comic book.

"What's wrong?" I say sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Nothin'."

"There's somethin' that's up yer arse. Now tell me."

He sighed in defeat and started to talk.

"There's this bird I love. She went away for quite away. Then she came back and now she's with another man." Ringo says glumly.

"Oh Rings." I say, but I felt a pang of sadness for my friend.

"Don't be sad. She didn't see what she had." I say.

Ringo chuckle.

"She sees me everyday."

"That's a bummer."

Third Person

Ringo groaned. Lucy still didn't get what he was trying to say.

"I thought she liked me too, at one point. But she only thought of me as a good friend." Ringo said. Lucy finally got it.

"Me?" She asked worriedly.

"Ye finally got it, love." Ringo laughed nervously.

Lucy looked at her shoes, embarrassed. "Oh uh, that's really bad." She stutters.

" 'cause this girl's gettin' married in a couple of days and this boy's feelin' blue." Ringo laughed.

Lucy's lips tugged up a bit. "I didn't know ye loved me rings." She admitted.

"Ye have been oblivious to what I've been feelin', Lucy." Ringo says, his voice dropping an octave. And blue eyes darkened somewhat, and Lucy felt a knot in my stomach.

"Ringo, I've always thought of ye as a great friend. Nothin' else. I'm sorry." Lucy, prepared to bolt.

Ringo couldn't hold it in anymore, he had to show her how he felt. He planted his lips on hers.

At first Lucy was startled, but she gave in. She finally realized what was going on, and she pushed him away, hurt.

Tears fell from her eyes as she blinked.

"H- ho-how could ye do this to me!" She screamed in his face.

Ringo was regretting what he had done. "I- I don't know what came over me." Ringo quickly apologized.

"Maybe ye should've done this before I was engaged to George. Maybe I would've forgiven ye then." Lucy cried, running out of the room leaving Ringo more upset than he was before.

"What have I done?" Ringo sighed. He held his head in his hands.

"Oh just wait until George catches wind of this." Ringo said to himself.

"I think he already has."

~

OOOOHHHHH! Rongz got in trouble!

What do you think will happen?

This sequel is taking a turn on Dramatic Drive....

Thanks for reading my lovely little Blackbirds 💕🐦