Chapter 8

Lucy

I jolted awake, hoping last night with the stripper and all the crazy things that have been happening were all just a long, long, long, dream.

"Rise and shine soon to be Ms. George Harrison!"

I groaned.

"No Paul! I wanna stay in bed and get married 'ere!" I screamed in my pillow.

I hear another pair of footsteps and I hear- John- I think, whisper in my ear,

"Nope. Yer gonna get married and yer gonna like it." John mumbled.

I laugh.

"I'm up." I smile.

"Ok Cyn and Jane will take it from 'ere." Paul and John ran out of the room.

Cynthia and Jane come in here with my dress and shoes, and grins that go ear to ear.

"Oh shit." I mumble.

"Ok get in yer bra and panties, it's time to get in yer dress!!" Jane squealed.

I took off my pjs reluctantly and they slipped on my dress.

"Phase 1 is complete!" Cyn cheered.

"Phase 2, Make up and Hair!" Jane said.

They turned me away from the mirror so I couldn't see.

"Ugh ye have such long eyelashes! I don't think ya need mascara!" Cyn smiled.

Jane applied my lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, eye liner, and mascara.

Cyn did my hair, I still don't know what I look like.

"Am I ready yet?" I ask, my stomach twisting up in knots.

"Hell yes." Jane smirked.

They both turned my chair around and I opened my eyes.

"Oh my god." I laugh, choking up.

My make up was perfect but my hair was the Starr of the show. It was in a braided bun, with a ' I'm George Harrison girl' pin in it.

My eyes watered up.

"Don't cry, yer gonna make me cry and ruin my make up!" Jane laughed.

I got up and hugged them.

"Oh we're not done. We have to put on the shoes and the veil." Cyn wiped the tear away.

I sat back down and waited for them to come out of the bedroom.

I can't believe I'm getting married. For real this time. This is going to change history, George was supposed to get married to Pattie then to Olivia, then have Dhani! Oh my god, I'm changing the path of the future by affecting the present... No Lucy! He's going to live out his days with you, he's going to write all of his hits and continue to be the beautiful man he is.

Cyn and Jane came in with two boxes.

Cyn kneeled down and opened her box and took out the shoes we picked out. Purple flats to match my purple bow on my dress. She slipped them on and Jane got out the small little veil and put it on my head.

"Ye do look like a bride, Lucy." Cyn gasped.

Paul poked his head into the bathroom and he froze.

"Is this the teddy girl we met a year ago?" He smiled.

"I'm all here macca." I giggle.

"I came in to say that it's time to get to the beach." Paul said.