Chapter 7

Lucy

Tomorrow's my wedding!

The thought of it made me grin like an idiot.

Cynthia and Jane were throwing me a bachelorette party tonight, I could only imagine what they had in store for me.

"By Georgie. Tomorrow I'll see ye in yer tux. Don't do anythin' stupid while I'm gone will ya?" I ask George planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Wouldn't think of it.... Never the less, would ye do anythin' stupid?" He asks worriedly.

"Nah, i'd prefer to be on good terms with ye tomorrow." I kiss him on the lips.

"Ooh save that for tomorrow night." John winked.

I blushed. George's eyes wavered.

"Promise if it's bad yer will back off." George said worriedly.

I laughed nervously.

"I'm at Cyn and Jane's mercy for now." I kissed him one last time.

"Come 'Ed Lucy. We have a wild night planned!" Cynthia said.

George gives me a worriedly glance and walks out of the apartment with John and Paul. After the fight, Ringo just left. I wanted Ringo to walk me down the aisle with John and Paul. But now only Paul and John will, but they're my best mates. So I couldn't ask for more.

The wedding is going to be private, not even Brian knows yet.

"Ok we have wine, beer, and tequila in the fridge! Lets break it out!" Jane giggled.

I smiled and we ran to the fridge. We all had a shot of tequila and that's when we heard a knock on the door.

Jane and Cynthia giggled to each other.

"Oh no." I sigh, fearing the worst.

I answered the door and I saw a surprisingly hot cop at the other side.

"Can I help ye?" I ask.

"I got a call from the neighbors 'bout noise complaint." He says.

"But there isn't any noise that we're makin'.." I say. Oh fucking hell.

"I guess we'll have to make some." He smiles deviously.

I turned around to look at the girls.

'He's a stripper' Jane mouthed.

My eyes widen the guy walked up to me and his hot breath was on my neck.

"Let's get this party started."

I shiver, not in a good way. It wasn't George.

The girls usher me to the couch and the cop starts to unbuckle his belt.

"Cyn, Jane..." I go off.

His pants go down and he walks towards us.

"Who's the lucky lady?" He growls.

"M-me." I stutter nervously.

He starts to give me a lap dance. He smells like cheek cologne!

I hope George isn't having such a bad night as I am...

George

I hope Lucy wasn't having as bad as of a night as I am.

John, Paul and I went to a strip club for some drinks but ended up getting lap dances. Just fab huh?

"This isn't my idea of a bachelor party Macca." I say.

"I didn't ask for the lap dances either, but this is the last time mate so get totally off of yer rockers drunk so make the most of it." Paul said.

John was drinking a beer and sitting by himself.

I walk over to John and so next to him.

"Havin' a bad night too eh Lennon?" I ask.

He chuckles.

"No. I'm just thinkin' of all the hell yer gonna go through when the fans find out." John said.

I chuckle nervously.

"I don't care what they say or think. I love Lucy." I said.

John patted my back.

"She loves you too Geo." John said, and laughed at the song reference.

"I just hope she's not getting into any trouble..."