Night changes

"Well have you taken a test?" Louis asks me holding me by the shoulders. "No," I tell him wiping my tears with my sleeve. "Well let's go buy you one." He says getting the keys to his car putting his hood up, grabbing me a hoodie and taking me to the car. He drives me to the nearest pharmacy. I can't be pregnant me and Harry just broke up, he's the only guy I've ever slept with, he was my first love. I don't know what I'm gonna do. "Hey," Louis says putting his hand on my knee. "Don't worry it will be fine I promise. What ever the results are we'll work it out and you've got me your best friend. And the rest of the boys are with you 100%, your are girl remember." Louis tells me, are girl. That's what they call me I've known them all since I was 16 and me and Harry were first together when they were on the X factor. They're all so protective over me, they're my best friends even if Harry and I aren't together anymore. Louis parks his range rover outside the pharmacy. "Here put these on, I don't want any paps recognising you." He says handing me a beanie and sunglasses as he puts a pair on himself. "You ready?" He asks. "Yep." I say sighing as I put the beanie and glasses on I feel the warmth covering my head, I didn't realise how cold I was until now. I guess my minds just been occupied. We go in and Louis grabs me two tests and goes and pays for them he doesn't say anything to me, he just holds my hand I can feel the warmth of his skin touching my palms as I shiver from a cross between shock and coldness. We don't talk the whole way home we just drive in silence and get back to my house. I get out the car and take the tests inside. I go to my bathroom and take the test. I wash my hands feeling the soothing ness of the warm water run across my now clammy hands. "Polly can I come in?" Louis asks lightly knocking on the bathroom door although it still makes me jump. "Yeah hang on." I say drying my hands and unlocking the door. "How long you got left to wait?" He ask me "one minute." I say head in my hands. It said on the instructions that it took 2 minutes for the results to come through. Two measly minutes but it feels like the longest wait in my existence. "Bleep!" I herd the test go, to signify that the results have come up. "My hands are shaking like a leaf, I hesitantly turn the little white stick that will determine what happens in my life. "Wha-what does it say?" Louis asks nervous for me. "I-I I'm pregnant!!!"
AN
I feel like I'm getting better at writing the more I write. Give positive feedback if you like my work, I'd really like help to become a good writer so any constructive criticism I would be grateful for but nothing to harsh this is only my second fan-fiction and I'm still learning.
Xx