Chapter 7. Bahamas sounds perfect.

"So he wants to get married in Bahamas" I nodded "I've always wanted to go to Bahamas! It's so romantic! It'll be great!"

"No, it won't. I don't want to get married there"

"Where do you want to get married then? Is there any place better than Bahamas?"

"My hometown, Bolton. I want to get married there, surrounded by the people I love, not by business men I don't even know"

"So what did you tell him then?"

[Flashback]

"Bahamas? Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Of course. It's going to be awesome. Just close your eyes and imagine it"

"But taking all the guests there will be very expensive"

"Yes, bu who cares. You only get married once, uh?"

"Hmm Peter, I think you're taking this way too serious, we don't really have to spend that amount of money"

"Can you come up with anything better than Bahamas? Maddie, the only thing you do is complaining, I want you to be the happiest woman on Earth on that day, but you're not helping me"

"Believe me I'm trying"

"You don't agree with anything, not even the date, the place or the people I want to invite. But Bahamas is the perfect place, and it won't rain"

"Peter, I do appreciate this, I truly do, but I don't think this is the best thing for the wedding"

"What do you mean?"

He looked a little bit sad, I knew he was making such a big effort so I just couldn't say no.

"You don't have to do all the work, I want to help"

"So what do you think of Bahamas?"

"Bahamas sounds perfect" I smiled.

[Fin del flashback]

"So you told him it'd be perfect"

"Yes, but it's just that he looks so excited and he's working so hard that I couldn't say no.

"I better be packing then, we're going to Bahamas! Wooo!"

"Nope, Alan, we're not. I have a plan. I'm going to start helping him with everything and I'll just find a better place"

"That's mean Maddie"

"Maybe, but I don't want to waste all the money we've been saving for two years on this"

"Peter is almost rich, therefore, you are too"
"Don't say that, we're not"

"He'ss the president of a huge company, of course you're rich"

I laughed but truth is I didn't like it when Alan said that. Peter was the president of a company and I earned some money at the studio, but I just didn't like showing off or talking about it. You might be wondering how I ended up working there. I honestly don't know. It was even before I had started dating Peter, someone had sent me a letter asking me if I could go to the studio. And there I met my work mate, Coop, who was the owner. Aparently, he had seen me at the bar singing, and he wanted me to be part of his team. At first I thought it was someone pranking me, but I decided to go to the studio anyways. It ended up being one of the best decisions I had ever made in my life. It kept me distracted when I was still trying to get over Niall after we broke up, and I met some amazing people there. I just loved my job too much.