"Tae? Are you okay?" I asked, searching his eyes.

He nodded and caught me off guard as he placed a romantic kiss on my lips. I frowned and let go of his embrace. He looked at me confused.

"I think we should go home." I said, grabbing his hand to lead him the way. "I'll see you home, Aotaki." And she just hummed in response as Jimin was keeping himself busy with her body.

I dragged Taehyung throughout the club and outside to search for a cab. As soon as one was in sight, I waved my hand and he pulled over to take our order. The ride home was quiet and all I could think about was that Taehyung was drunk. And horny. And I had to tell him about the recent event I've been through also. Come to think of it, I'd better tell him in the morning when his headache will kick in, so he wouldn't get mad.

As soon as the taxi pulled in our drive way, I paid him the money and stepped inside the house. He hasn't said a word but he kept on stroking my hand as I lead him to our bedroom. I placed him on the bed and went to change in the bathroom.

"You know, you can change in front of me. I can keep myself together better than you think." His words were a little slurred as he smiled, making me stop in my tracks right when I was about to enter the bathroom.

"It's good to know." I said and turned the knob to enter anyway.

I struggled for a bit to get out of that tight dress. How could women even breathe in those things? After I put on my comfy pj shorts and t-shirt, I got back into the bedroom to find Taehyung watching a movie but as soon as I walked in he changed the channel. I gave him a confused look and he smiled back at me.

"I think I'll sleep in the guest room tonight." I said, placing the dress back into the closet.

"Why?" He frowned.

"Because. You are drunk and-" I tried to reason but he cut me off.

"Oh, come on. Stop worrying so much. I promise I'll be good. I told you I can keep myself together. And I kinda wanna cuddle right now because my head is hurting really bad." He pouted, patting the seat next to him. I sighed and slowly made my way toward my side of the bed. I couldn't resist that face.

"Fine. Why did you drink so much anyway?" I asked him once I laid back on the pillow. He shifted his body, placing his head in the crook of my neck as he wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer to his body.

"I was worried about you. And Jimin offered me some tequila. It's his fault, really." He mumbled into my neck. I chuckled and sighed, bringing my hand to his head to lightly stroke his hair.

"You should stop worrying, too." I said and placed a kiss on the top of his head and soon I started hearing soft snores coming from him. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep as well.

~~

I was woken up by a loud moan that I, later, realized was coming from me. I opened my eyes to see Taehyung hovering over my body, his face hidden into my neck and a stinging sensation roaming through my body.

"Tae." I breathed out. "What are you doing?" I slapped his side lightly. He hummed into my skin and the tingling made me moan again. "Stop it!" I ordered. He pulled out and licked his lips as he looked at me confused.

"What? I was thirsty and my head was killing me." He defended, falling onto the mattress beside me.

"You could have, at least, woken me up." I said, moving my hand to the wound.

"You can't tell me you didn't like it." He winked. "Babe, you should get used to this and once we'll do it, your mornings will be much more enjoyable." He smirked as I blushed at his words.