Ariana, Fred, George, and I were in the kitchen. Fred and George bewitched the cauldron of stew, the container full of butterbeer, and a breadboard to go flying through the air. "Oh no!" I shrieked ducking under the table pulling Ariana down with me as the cauldron skidded across the table stopping right before the end...the butterbeer had spilled every where and I could see it dripping over the edge of the table....the knife that was on the bread board was now stuck in the table nearly stabbing Sirius in the hand. Ariana went to stand but I kept her held down. "Wait for it" I whispered. Then Mrs. Weasley began yelling at Fred and George. Ariana and I slid ourselves back up into our seats. "Bill didn't feel the need to apparate every few feet! Charlie didn't charm every thing he met! Percy---" Mrs. Weasley was saying but stopped and looked at Mr. Weasley

While we ate, Tonks was making animal faces to amuse Hermione and Ginny who were now giving requests.  "I wanna try" I beamed at Tonks who had a pigs snout now. "Ok, just concentrate and think of the thing in your head" Tonks said laughing. I took a deep breath and held it trying to focus. "I didn't say suffocate yourself" Tonks laughed as my face turned purple. I took a deep breath and gave an embarrassed smile. I imagined my face having whiskers and a cats nose with my eyes closed "Did it work?" I asked opening one of my eyes. "You did it!" Tonks squealed. I smiled so wide, I was so proud of myself for actually being able to do it at will now. "Just keep practicing"Tonks said smiling. Fred, George, and Ron were laughing over something Mundungus was saying. Fred hit me in the stomach forcing me to lose concentration and I went full into my animagus form. Without realizing it I jumped onto the table knocking every ones food off the table and getting myself covered in stew. I stopped in front of Fred and glared at him. I could see him quivering as my icy blue eyes peered into his. I jumped off the table turning back from a Snow Leopard to myself and storming out of the kitchen. "Your in trouble" I heard Ariana taunt Fred breaking the silence in the kitchen I had just left.

I went to my room to get clothes then to the bathroom for a shower. After my shower with a wave of my wand my hair and make up were fixed and I walked back down to the kitchen since every one was still down there. Fred moved over making a space between him and George but I ignored him and sat on the other side of Ariana. Mrs. Weasley and Sirius were fighting..."Woah what did I miss?" I whispered in Ariana's ear my eyes widening. "He's not James, Sirius!" Mrs. Weasleyshouted....they continued to argue...I looked from one to the other as they spoke to each other... Sirius began to rise from his seat... "Sirius, Sit down!" said Lupin...."I want to know whats going on!" Harry shouted "Fine" Mrs. Weasley snapped "Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Ariana, Cyn all of you to bed!" Mrs. Weasley shouted. "But we are of age!" Ariana, Fred, George, and I protested. "No! I absolutely forbid it!" Mrs. Weasley shouted standing from her chair. "Molly you can't stop Fred, George, Cyn, and Ariana they are of age" said Mr. Weasley calmly...Ron convinced her to let him and Hermione stay. "Fine! Ginny, BED!!" Mrs. Weasley shouted causing all of us to shiver.

We all sat and listened as Harry asked questions and they were answered as best as they could be by the order members. Fred and George kept poking at me trying to make me laugh. "Will you two stop!" I growled trying to pay attention...this seemed important. Mrs. Weasley seemed to have left the room as the rest spoke. "That's enough!" I heard Mrs. Weasley say not even realizing she had come back into the room. "I want you in bed, all of you!" she continued. :You can't boss us---" Fred began to say "Watch me!" Mrs. Weasley snarled....Fred, George, Ariana, and I admitted defeat and stalked off to our rooms while Mrs. Weasley watched us...after she left I got Ariana and we walked to the Twins room. The four of us apparated into Harry and Rons room to talk...Fred and George apparated onto Ron's knees. "It's harder in the dark" Fred and George both said. "You two are hopeless" I laughed. We talked about what we were all just told until we heard footsteps outside..."Oh no lets go!" I whispered urgently. With a crack we all apparated into Fred and George's room. "Goodnight" I whispered kissing Fred "You can stay here" He said smiling at me. "What if your mum decides to check on you" I ask smirking. "We will hide you" Fred smiled looking in his brothers direction. "Fine" I laughed "Night then Ariana" I said and with a crack she was gone.