What now?!

This is for all the people who asked for the next chapter ☺️ enjoy

First published 24th May 2016

Noah's PoV
"I-I need you to take off your shirt..."
Umm. What now?! She wants me to take off my shirt? Shit! I'm not scared to admit it...I'm terrified. I turn to face her with wide eyes, my body tensing up slightly from nervousness.
     There she stood in the middle of her bedroom wearing her tantalising high cut shorts and white top, looking completely and utterly calm. How?! How is she this calm? Can she not see the impact her words have had on me? This is bad! What is she going to do to me? And what exactly has this got to do with helping my sore back?! I groan before closing my eyes and placing my hands on the back of my head and walking back and forth.
"Noah?"
She says softly. I hear her walk up to me before placing a gentle hand on my arm. I flinch back at her touch.
"What's wrong?"
She asks quietly, her face painted with confusion. What's wrong? WHATS WRONG?! How can she not see? I turn around to her in disbelief.
"Can you not see what's wrong? You invited me around to your house without any idea of why I'm going there in the first place. Then you open the door wearing that-"
I say pointing down to her clothing. She glances down her body before staring up at me confused.
"What's wrong with this?"
She asks innocently. Christ! This is too much. My hormones are going through the roof!
"That-"
I say pointing down at her clothes.
"-is making me go crazy!"
I say a little out of breath. I breath heavily in and out, licking my lips nervously. She looks up at me amused.
"Then-then you make your cookies that you know I can't resist! And now...well now you want me to strip!"
I say quickly. I wait a few minutes for her to answer. However, I can't believe it when she starts to giggle. What is wrong with her? After a few minutes of giggling she finally stops before looking up at me.
"I...I have to wear this. My other clothes would just get in the way when I..."
She stops short suddenly, looking down at her clasped fingers. Huh. Get in the way of what? I'm confused..
"Get in the way of what?"
I ask nervously.  I can't help but think back to this morning after practise. I was so naive then. I was so willing to do anything to make my back better. Why can't I go back to then?...
"I...umm...well it would get in the way of your...massage..."
She says softly with a smile. What did she just say? A massage? I can't help it. Soon they're butterflies in my stomach at the thought. I don't believe I'm saying this but I-I think I'm...excited? I gulp in surprise.
"A...massage?
She looks up at me sweetly.
"Yes! A massage. It's going to fix your back"
Do I really want her to do this? At the look of doubt on my face, her face turns stern.
"You're getting a massage Noah! You agreed to do anything I said. Remember!"
She said forcefully, crossing her arms and tapping her foot against the ground. Shit! I did agree with that, didn't I? Christ! What am I going to do? I need to get my back better for regionals but if I take up her offer of a massage, I may end up doing something I may regret. Stupid hormones! Why can't life be easier. Whatever happens, I need to make sure we both feel safe.
"Come on Noah! I'm your best chance of getting better"
She says walking forward to me slowly. She uncrosses her arms, allowing them to swing lightly by her side. Then she looks up at me with soft eyes, lightly placing a hand on my chest. Before I know it she is slowly getting up onto her tippy toes and whispering into my ear
"Please Noah..."
Her mouth was incredibly close to my ear-her soft lips grazing slightly against my skin. I gulp, my eyes widening in shock as she lifts my t-shirt up slightly. Crap! Ugh. How can I stop this now? I watch as she leans back slightly, looking deeply into my eyes, her hands slightly grazing against the bare skin of my stomach. I can feel my muscles clenching in pleasure and I can't help but let out a little moan. What's the worst that can happen? I say in self reassurance. I lean back before nodding my head to her, consenting.
"Are you sure you want to do this?"
I ask her softly.
"Of course, anything fo the benefit of you and the team"
Good enough for me. She gives me a small smile before glancing towards my shirt. Oh right! Yeah. I forgot! I nervously grip the bottom of my red shirt before lifting it up and over my head. Ouch! Ugh! That pain in my back is bad! I finch back at the cold air whipping at my abs, slowly feeling the goosebumps start to appear.
      I look over to Richelle. What I saw, I didn't expect! There she stood in a trance, her eyes fixated on my chest. I cough loudly and watch as she whips her head up to my face. Her cheeks slightly pink and her hair at all ends. How? How can she still look so adorable? She blinks a few times before saying
"Umm...I-I need you to... to lie face down on my be-bed..."
She said her voice slightly hoarse. This is really happening! I slowly turn around and look at the white cotton bed sheets for a few minutes. I guess it's now or never. My feet tap lightly on the floor as I walk over to the bed. Shit! Should I take off my shoes? Probably...yeah! I use the balls of my feet to pull of my shoes before setting a knee onto the soft fabric. I instantly sink a little lower. This is going to be nice! After a few moments of jiggling about, trying to get myself comfy I come to a good position. My chest flat against her cold white covers and my face burrowed into my arms, which are resting on the pillows. Well this is uhm nice? After a few minutes of silence, my ears finally pick up something. The sound of slapping against wood as Richelle walks across the room. Then the crinkle of sheets as she rests her leg on the bed. And then finally the creak as she gets upon the bed. Ugh. What is that? Is she...is she sitting on my bum? I feel a gentle pressure down beside my lower back and upper part of my bum. Yep! Definitely!
"Richelle?"
I mumble into my arms.
"Shush...just relax..."
Said Richelle softly. Then I feel it. Her cold manicured hands on my shoulder blades. I can't help but tense up slightly. Her hands are so smooth. She runs them up and down my back, applying pressure here and there. It was so...relaxing. I sigh in contentment. Umm! I think this is working! My back already feels better.
      Her fingers are magical. I can't help but-but...close my eyes, just a little. Who knew Richelle could be so good at this? Well, I suppose she learnt from the best. Her parents. Those physiotherapy tours around America must earn them top dollar if Richelle is this good just from observing her parents. I can feel my muscles relaxing.
"Noah. I'm done..."
Said Richelle softly. It sounds like she's far away. I don't want her to stop! She can't stop. It's too relaxing.
"No..."
I mumble lazily. I hear her distant giggle. She can't stop now! It too good. I don't want to wake up! I don't want to leave! She's really warm. Without really knowing, I lazily bring my arm up and grab her by the waist, flipping my body slightly so I'm on my side. She lands gracefully beside me, her hands resting on my chest and her legs tangled in between mine.
"Noah?..."
She asks nervously. I don't answer her. Instead I dig my head into her hair. This is so so comfortable! I never want to leave. Eventually I started to drift into a land of slumber, when Richelle started to stroke my hair. Oh! That is nice! I moan slightly and I hear her giggle. I don't care what she thinks. I'm not moving!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ☺️ so this was Richelle's plan haha. Only one of you guessed the plot line to this book and that was angelrosefisher . Like seriously! I was so shocked to see that comment on the very first chapter. When I saw it I was literally just going over in my head 'HOW?' 😂

Editors note - looking back on this as a young adult I can't help but wonder what I was going through four years ago. Top note - this is the closest I think I will ever get to writing smut 😂