T-shirt

I'm so sorry guys that I haven't updated in a few days. School is a pain. All teachers expect coursework due this week, and I have literally been rushed of of my feet. Hopefully though next week because all my coursework is done, I should update more. Yay!
Enjoy this chapter ❤️

Noah's PoV
"Yo dude! How did you get that bruise on your cheek?"
Oh god! Not again! I've literally spent the last half an hour avoiding the same question from Henry.
"Don't bother asking. He won't tell!
Said Henry disappointed, pointing towards me. Well what else am I supposed to do? I just can't come out and say that Richelle's dad punched me. They would question everything. Why he punched me? Why I was at Richelle's house? I would be teased for ages if I told them the truth.
"Come on dude! It can't be that bad. What did you do? Walk into a door or something like that. Phewsh!"
Said Latroy, ending with a teasing smile. Umm. Well..that gives me an idea! I cough before scratching the back of my head.
"Yeah..yeah actually I did! Came out of nowhere too. I was just strolling through the kitchen when...BAM!-"
I extend my arms out front of me, raising my voice. I watch as Latroy and Henry bounce backwards, holding onto their chests.
"-I walked into one of the cupboard doors which were open and flew backwards. Next thing I knew when looking in the mirror this morning, I had this!"
I say, directing a finger to the bruise on my cheek, flinching a little in pain as the tip grazes over the sensitive skin. What? Don't look at me like that! It was a positively good excuse. Sort of...
"Really?.."
Questioned Henry, one eyebrow raised and eyes wide. Crap! I don't think he bought it.
"Yeah..yeah. Of course! I was there remember. Of course I remember that happening. A strong door it was too!"
I say quickly. Henry looks at me with disbelief.
"Nah! I don't buy it."
He said standing up from his position on the bench. What?! He has too.
"But..but that's what happened! How can you be so certain that I'm lying?"
I say questioningly, scratching the back of my head.  He leans forward towards me. Soon he is close. Incredibly close. I can feel his hot breath against my cheek. His nose was a few centimetres away from mine and he was staring deeply into my eyes. This is really uncomfortable..
"First.."
He said loudly and precise.
"How could you walk into a cupboard door?"
He says slowly. I gulp.
"Easily....you don't pay attention to where you are going and you can bump into anything"
I say confidently. He thinks over what I said before starting again.
"Valid point. But I'm still not buying your pathetic story."
He said darkly. Why does this remind me terribly of a police investigation movie I watched last night? I must have dazed out for a bit because next thing I knew...a pair of fingers were clicking rapidly in front of my face.
"Dude! You okay? You zoned out for a minute there!"
Questioned Latroy from beside me. I shook my head lazily before turning my attention back to Henry. He put his fingers to his chin and started to stroke an imaginary beard.
"Hmm."
He said looking off to the distance.
"May I continue?"
Without even waiting for a response, he started once more.
"Secondly. How could a door cause so much bruising?"
I can answer this one easily.
"Duh. It's wood! It's rock solid..."
I say crossing my arms in front of my chest cockily.
"I know that, dummy!"
Says Henry, sighing and rolling his eyes. He leans back, giving me my personal space again. He folds his arms behind his back and starts tutting.
"Now I know how hard wood can be, especially with living beside my old aunty Betty who cuts down wood for a living. So I can tell you now that when handled properly and also improperly, wood cannot cause such harm unless you are physically whacked up the face with it."
He moves a hand from behind his back, and points it towards me and Latroy.
"So I tell you now judge."
He points his hand towards Latroy. What the fu-? Did he just call Latroy a judge?
"Mr Erlick here, could not have required such an injury from a piece of wood. Further emphasising my point that he is lying in avoids of law, and as such should be sentenced to punishment under section 8, protocol B, page 90 of the independence of law and study. I rest my case."
He says flamboyantly before waltzing out of the studio. What is that boy on? Court? Law? He definitely took something before practise. Or maybe...maybe he is just physically that dumb.
     I stare with mouth agape at the entrance of the studio, where Henry once stood. Too shocked and confused to physically come back to reality.  A sharp tug on my shoulder finally breaks me out of my trance.
"Yo dude! I have no idea what just happened but...but I think I'm going to find him. Ya know! Before something bad happens.."
Latroy says concerned, looking at me with wide eyes. Yes! Please go help him! I shake my head rapidly, indicating that he should find him quick. He races off soon after, following the same steps Henry took....however this time something catches my eye. Richelle and Piper.

Richelle's PoV
"I'll be right back...I umm...left something in my bag"
I say to the girls surrounding me. They don't bat an eyelid in my direction. They are all to engrossed by a conversation I believe about.....oh what was it again! Umm. Oh yes! Jiley! Everyone's favourite pair of star crossed lovers.
"Yea..yea. That's great...I hope you get the part."
Said Sloane mock enthusiasm. She never tore her hazel eyes from Amy in the centre, who was talking about how she recently saw Riley and James holding hands in the office. Oh god! They are obsessed! What did Sloane say? Something about a part. She had not listened to one word I said, had she?
      Lazily getting up onto my feet, I waved a hand in disbelief towards the girls before walking over to my cubby. As I walked closer and closer I suddenly noticed a puddle on the floor. Is that? Oh! Coffee.. Ah! Crap! I think I left that coffee Noah bought me in my cubby. It's probably cold now! Quickly I raced over to the bright white door and flew it open. Yep, I was right! There sitting cold and unwanted was the polystyrene cup. Little splatters of brown staining the top of the lid and down one side. Extending one arm out in front of me, I clasped my hand around the cup, pulling it out. It's cold as ice! Oh no! I can't believe I did that. Noah went out of his way to get me that coffee and I treated it like it was a piece of dirt. Oh god!
"Hey Richelle! What's that hanging out of your bag?"
Huh. What? I dragged my eyes from the coffee cup to see who spoke to me. Piper of course! She stared at me with her soft doe eyes, eyebrows furrowed and mouth motionless. What is she talking about? Turning around on one heel, I searched for my bag among the others. After a few moments, I finally found my bright pink sports bag, sitting proudly on a bench on the far side of the room. Something red dangling down the front. What is that? Oh...
Shit! Shit! No! That can't be! I can feel my heart start to beat rapidly. Oh god! I must have put it in there this morning. Its Noah's shirt! Suddenly, something covered my vision as it walked quickly in front of my peripheral. Shit! Piper is going to find the shirt. I have to stop her! By the time I got my brain to make my feet move it was too late. Standing there, feet super glued to the floor beside my dance bag was Piper. In her hand.....Noah's shirt! Oh god! She stares at the garment profusely, her eyes scanning over every inch of the material. After a few quiet minutes, she looks up to me, her bright eyes shining in the shaded part of the studio. She's smiling. Why...why is she smiling?
"Who does this belong too?"
She says loudly, holding the shirt out in front of her. Not so loud! I wince at the sharpness and loudness of her voice, quickly walking over to her and snatching the shirt out of her hands. After struggling for a few minutes to stuff the garment into my bag, I finally succeeded.
"It's...it's mine!"
I say confidently, zipping the bag closed. I turn to face her before walking over to my cubby.
"Really Richelle? Am I really supposed to believe that? There is no way that shirt is yours. For one, it's massive!"
She's says confidently. Ugh. I'm done for it! She's going to find out everything! I need to do something....now! I take a deep breath before regaining my posture. Time to bring back sassy Richelle! I did try to keep her under control for the new A troupers but desperate times call for drastic measures. I turn to face her, face set cold and hard. I cross my arms in front of my chest to create a better image. I watched as she flinched back in shock. Ugh. I don't like being like this...
"Of course it's mine! Why would I have someone else's shirt in my bag. Think before you ask, will you?!"
I say harshly, rolling my eyes for a better effect. She falls back slightly, her face dropping slowly. Her soft doe eyes loose their sparkle and her mouth rests sadly. She looks carefully down at the ground.
"Oh...sorry Richelle! I umm...didn't mean to sound rude. I..I'll just leave you alone now.."
And with that she walks off to join the girls. Ugh. That was horrible! She looked so sad. So heart broken! I wish I could tell someone....
      I groan before turning round, my eyes connecting with Noah's for a brief second before finally facing the back of my cubby. I could feel my face start to heat up. Stupid Richelle! All of this is your fault! If you hadn't asked Noah round to your house, none of this would have happened. All would be fine. All would be as normal...

Hey guys! So I hope you enjoyed! Sorry I made Henry so ditzy but I kind of needed it for comedic effect. Haha.