Her room

Whoo hoo ☺️ another chapter
F

irst published 24th May 2016

Richelle's PoV
     This is it! My plan! I'm going to help Noah get better. Huh. That makes it sound like he is sick - let me fix that last statement! Uh uhum. I'm going to fix Noah's back. Yes I know! How exactly? Well you are just going to have to wait and see...
As I walk up the stairs painfully slow, I can't help but wiggle my hips a little. What? I'm not oblivious! I saw Noah's reaction when I opened the door. It was priceless! Plus...if I'm going to help him, I'm at least going to have a little fun doing it.
However, we soon come to the top of the stairs and I have to stop. We walk down the corridor, the vibrant lamps illuminate the walls, paving a way to my bedroom.
"You...umm redecorated.."
Yeah like nearly a year ago. Is that really how long it's been since he last hung out in my house. Christ!
"Yeah...last year"
I say blankly. All is quiet after that. I know he is thinking. Going over how we ended up like this. Well, that's what I'm hoping he's thinking about! It's definitely etched on my brain with permanent marker. After a few more steps we finally end up in front of my white wooden door. My room! I gently place my hand on the silver door knob before opening the door and walking in.
I love my room! Always have and always will. The walls are a plain white, helping to make my room feel clean and fresh. Extra furnishings like shelves and side tables are painted in a soft grey. While here and there, I had objects painted in a baby pink and gold. Do you want to know the best thing about it? Well do you? It's my bed of course! It's placed directly in the centre on a platform a little higher up than the floor. It's massive too! A king size! Like the walls, my covers are a plain lacy white and my cushions are different versions of pink, grey and gold. It was beautiful. I wonder what Noah thinks? After all...I had redecorated in here too! When Noah was last in here the walls were an ugly yellow and I had Disney characters painted on them. It was a child's room. This now...this is a young woman's room!
I turned to face him, thinking he would behind me. But no? There he stood in the hallway, outside the door, glancing warily around the room before landing on me and gulping
"Where...where are your parents?"
He asked hesitantly. Really Noah? Out of all the questions you could have asked-you ask that one? I cross my arms before turning my head sideways slightly and saying.
"They're away...like always"
I say bluntly. He nods his head again before asking.
"Where's your...umm nanny?"
Again with the stupid questions? I sigh before once directing my attention to him.
"Downstairs...sleeping. Like always"
I say repeating myself. What can I say...my life is very repetitive. It hasn't changed much in the last few years. He nods his head again before gulping and looking at me with wide eyes.
"So...we are alone?"
He asks slowly. Oh yeah! I guess we are. Well...I kind of need to be alone for this to work. I don't really want my parents to walk in. I uncross my arms.
"Yeah, I guess. Are you going to come in or not?"
I say exasperated. He quickly runs into the room, stopping in the middle and looking around nervously. I walk behind him and close the door tightly before turning to him. Instantly I'm bombarded with questions.
"Why am I here Richelle?! Why did you want me to come around?! Why do you want me in your room?! I know your plan! You're going to butter me up with cookies and then do something to me. Well I'm telling you now! I won't be made a fool..."
He stops apprehensively during his rant when he's sees my expression. I can't help but look at him amused. He's making it seem like I'm going to kill him or something. Why is he so scared? So nervous?
"What?"
He asks confused, running a hand through his hair. His eyebrows are furrowed and his eyes are wide. Let's take him out of his misery, shall we?
"You are acting like I'm going to kill you or something"
I said with a smile, before walking closer to him until we were incredibly close. He gulps before looking down at me. I look into his eyes.
"I told you to come around because I'm going to help you with your back"
He looks at me confused.
"How...how are you going to help me?"
He asks slightly nervously but mostly confused. And so it begins.
"I'm going to do something - but it will require you to follow my exact instructions!"
I say forcefully, looking deeply into his eyes to show him that I was not joking. He sighs before looking down at the ground at his feet-thinking. After a few minutes he looks up at me and nods his head
"Okay..."
He mumbles, not looking directly into my eyes. This is it! The start of my plan! It's really happening! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I sigh before moving away from him. How should I start...how should I ask him? I might as well just say it straight out.
"I...I need you to take off your shirt..."

Ooo cliffhanger 😏