Go Home.

When I left practice with Marco, I went straight to Stacey's house. I didn't want to go home, I needed time with my bestfriend. I didn't even call Marco that night like usual, what did I have to say to him? That was mean, but I really didn't know.

Stacey and I were chilling with Ray the night after that. Stacey & Ray were being all affectionate, and that was one of the times that made me wish I had Marco. We were watching "Wacky Duck" when the door bell rang. I gladly volunteered to answer it, mostly because Stacey and Ray were getting on my nerves.

I jumped up and skipped to the door.

My heart jumped to see Marco standing at the front door and he looked angry. I knew he was mad.

"Uh..Marco-"

"EVERYTHING'S FINE. NOTHIN HAPPENED BETWEEN US BUT YOU THINK ITS OK TO JUST...NOTT CALL OR TEXT FOR 2 DAYS?" Marco interrupted me.

His anger scared me,

His face scared me.

What was wrong with him?? Just because I didn't call for a few days, he flips out on me?

As soon as his words reached me, I slapped him.

Right across his face.

Tears ran down my face, I wanted to slap him again. That felt good.

I put my hand up, because at this point I was planning on slapping him again. He grabbed my hand, he looked like a beast. I was scared. At this point, Stacey&Ray were starring.

He wiped my tears away and kissed me on my lips, but I pushed him away. "Leave." I ordered.

He walked away, and I slammed the door.