Confessions

Marco and I have been doing very good lately. I'm proud of him because he's really been doing well on the choreography. And I think I'm doing pretty good myself.

I wanted to tell Marco about what Aunt Margo said , but I was sorta afraid he'd tell me to stay home so that I didn't get into any trouble. I knew sooner or later I'd have to tell him, so I decided to tell him anyways.

He was in the corner of the theater stretching, he was so cute stretching. I smiled, I starred at him and he looked back, I guess to make SURE I was starring.

"Um. Marco?"

He kept stretching for about 5 seconds, then he finally acknowledged me.

"Yes?"

"Here's the thing......" I said nervously.

"Uh oh ... That doesn't sound so good." Marco smirked. He was always so goofy. He was happy and full of life, never sad or down.

"I got a stupid D , on a stupid test. and my aunt Margo told me that I can't go to the contest, but I'm going to sneak out. And I didn't tell you because I knew you'd tell me to stay home. But I've already made up my mind so don't try to stop me or talk me out of it."

I said it.

I said it as fast as I could, making sure Marco had no time to talk or interrupt. As if he would anyways.

"Uh." Marco said with a sigh, biting his bottom lip. "Do what you think you should." He smiled, planted his lips on my cheek, and walked back to the corner where he started to stretch.

His kisses didn't effect me anymore.

I got in an irritated mood. "Wait. So that's just IT?" He knew he had heard me, he just chose to ignore me. He knew no matter how much I told him to not interfere with my decision, that I wanted him to so badly.

I rolled my eyes, and walked over to him, kissing him back & starting on my stretching.