Chapter 1

{Ciel's POV}

I'm in my study signing stupid  documents for the Funtom Company. Since my parents died I had to take over the company and became the head of the Phantomhive house hold. I hate my life, it's been full of torture, sadness and misery since that day.

Lately I've been thinking alot about my butler Sebastain. Every time I see him I feel like I have butterflies dancing inside my stomach. My hands get all sweaty, I start to feel a little dazed and my heart starts to pound as if it's trying to get out of my chest. I don't understand these feelings and it makes me uncomfortable and happy at the same time. Uhhh!! why does everything in life have to be so confusing?! My thoughts were then interrupted by a sudden knock.

"Come in." I said already knowing who it was. Sebastain gracefully  walked in with the cart, never losing his posture.

"Good morning young master, today's breakfast is eggs and bacon accompanied with a strawberry parfait." Said Sebastian while putting my breakfast in front of me. "Is there anything else you need my lord?" He said.

"No that is all you may leave Sebastain." I said trying to  sound irritated and annoyed even though I felt happy and nervous inside. With that Sebastian took the cart and left.

{Sebastian's POV}

The young master keeps getting irresistible everyday, I can hardly control the urge to kiss his soft plump lips and to feel his soft milky skin against mine. I love him so much I would do anything for him. I've been feeling this way about my young master for a long time now. I've never felt anything like this for any of my past masters, my heart now beats everytime I hold him and I can feel jealousy every time Lady Elizabeth hugs and kisses Ciel. To me Ciel is strong yet fragile at the same time, that's why I will always be by his side to protect him. If something ever happened to him, I'd never be able to live with myself. Ciel has the most gorgeous ocean blue eye and then the beautiful vibrant purple eye with our contract sign on it, which makes him even more irresistible.

I've been thinking about confessing my feelings to the young master, but I can't because of how busy I am with keeping the manor in order and  taking care of the masters every need all at the same time. Besides it would ruin the relationship that I already have with him as master  and servant.

A loud crash then interrupts my thoughts. I ran to the sound and found Meyrin on the floor with shattered dishes all over the floor.

"S-Sebastain I swear I-I d-didn't mean t-to break the dishes! I was walking to put them in the kitchen but I kinda tripped and fell! I'm so sorry!" The maid said with her scared British accent.

"Just clean it up and try not trip again. We dont want the young master to hire a new maid, now do we?" I said.

"Right away m-m-mister Sebastian!" She said.

I left to go perare the young masters lunch when I heard a  big explosion coming from the kitchen.

I went into the kitchen to find Badroy with his flamethrower and a destroyed kitchen.

"Hey-y u-uhh S-Sebastain I can explain!! You s-see I thought it might be nice of me to make the young master his dinner, but I it was taking too long for it to cook. So I thought I might use my flamethrower  to speed things up." He said  sheepishly.

"I'll  be making the master's dinner tonight, while you clean this mess up. And I'll hold on to your flamethrower for a while." I said taking his flamethrower.

"Oh great now I'm behind schedule. Oh well." I said as started to prepare the young master's lunch.
_________________________________

That's all I have for now and tell me what you guys think. I would really appreciate it!😊
Thanks for reading.

~ MissYaoiUnicorn ☺