This Can't be Love...Right?

Start from the beginning

Another Time Skip~

When we got off the bus we went straight to the food court(because food is life)because none of us ate anything yet.  I decided to get (f/f) while Toby couldn't decide between waffles and pancakes so he got both and Goldie got 2 slices of pizza I'm staring to to think that he is going on an all-pizza diet.  Anyways when we finished eating I ran straight to Hot Topic(you can change it if you want).  I got a (f/b)(favorite band) t-shirt and a (f/fandom) t-shirt.  Before Goldie and Toby even step foot in the store.  After shopping for a few more things we went back on the bus and went home.  As we were waiting for the bus this drunk person grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.  Goldie at the time was looking at the bus schedule while Toby was walking around the bus stops.

"Hey *slur* how 'bout *slur* you and me have some fun eh" the drunk bastard said

"Uh no can you please let go of me"I said politely 

"Naw I'm good I'll just kidnap you instead" at that point I knew he was just pretending to be drunk

"Wait -wh" I didn't finish my sentence because at that point I was knocked out

Goldie's POV:

I turned around from the bus schedule to see an 18-year old looking man basically kidnapping a blacked out (y/n).  There was no one around,so I basically had to rush to her aid and be the hero here.  I went up to the guy and tapped his shoulder.

"Uh excuse me sir,but what are you doing to this young lady?" I asked and waited for this bastard to respond with what I assume to be a lie.

"Oh she is my girlfriend and somebody knocked her out,now if you don't mind I need to take her home" he said

"You know, it's funny really because one of my friend who came to the mall with me looks exactly like her" at this point Toby was coming back and quickly rushed to us when he saw (y/n) in the bastard's arms.

"Uh hey what's going on her why is (y/n) in his arms?"Toby said 

"I was asking this fellow the same thing" I said.  Toby then understood what was happening so we ganged up on the man throwing a punch at him at the same time.  (Y/N) then fell out of his arms,but I was quick enough to catch her.  By then the bus had come and I payed for (y/n) and my bus fee.  Like nobody why there was an unconscious girl in my arms.  Anyways after countless minutes on the bus we arrived at the transit center where we all got off.  Toby took all the bags home while I held the most precious cargo in my arms...(y/n).  I laid her on the bed and went downstairs to say goodbye to Toby who took his bike IDK why he needed it walked to the next house.  I then went back to (y/n)'s room and covered her with her blanket and laid next to her for awhile.  I then felt my self slowly falling asleep right next to my love.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I didn't want to open my eyes for fear that I'm in that creep's house.  I knew though that I had to wake up eventually,so I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I'm in my bedroom.  'Wait was it a dream' I thought.  As I was getting up I realized that I couldn't move because two strong arms were wrapped around my waist.  I turned back and I saw Goldie embracing me in his grasp while he was asleep.  His grip was strong as if he never wanted to let me go and I didn't want to let go either.  I then felt my cheeks heating up and at that moment I turned around to face Goldie who was slowly waking up.  He then realized what position we were in and quickly let go and blushed.

"S-Sorry"he said

"I-I-It's ok"

He then got up from the bed which made me have a feeling of sadness overcome me.

"I gotta go home now, well I'll see you tomorrow at school bye (y/n)." With that he left though the front door to his car and out the driveway home.  I watched the whole thing and stopped to realize, why am I feeling these emotions towards Goldie.  It's probably nothing I'll just wait and see for tomorrow.

Another Time Skip because this chapter is full of them :3

As I was in my last period of school, I was recalling what had happened throughout the entire day. Toby only had 3 classes with me which were math, science, and PE,so I only saw him throughout half of the day. I then realized that I kept staring at Goldie throughout all of my classes and being right next to him all the time.  Why am I doing these things, I mean he's my friend yes, but is that all there is to it or is it something more.  I would've known this emotion but I don't.  

This can't be love that I'm feeling...right?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well no cliff hanger this time I felt bad so I didn't leave you any.  Anyways I have to back to the hellhole they call a school tomorrow to which my response is...I don't want to go.  Right now I'm currently making another book which is a Bill Cipher x reader I mean I know Gravity Falls ended, but I still like the show. IDK when I'm posting it so yeah hommies don't judge. IDK what was that forget I even said that.   Anyways I'm getting carried away here so until the next time...

SEE YOU AT THE SHOW STAGE!!!

~the DoctorSkylox