Lies,Fights,Love and More Lies

I just love to leave you guys cliff hangers, it's the Joy of Creation(FNAF reference)

When we last left off:

(Y/N)'s POV:

I walked around the house looking for Freddy as I walked past a hall, I saw two shadows making out. I looked closer at the two people to see the red eyed girl again,but the person that was kissing her is what surprised me. It was...

~~~~~~~~~~

Present Time:

Still (Y/N)'s POV:

... a unicorn(JK)

...my boyfriend,Freddy.  That asshole is cheating on me.  They didn't see me,but I saw them.  The next sentence the red eyed girl said is what made me furious at Freddy.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" she said

"Uh...No?"the backstabbing-no good boyfriend cheater said.  Was he trying to master the art of polygamy now,cause no way to hell is he going to be married to two people in the future. (lunarticdemigod u know what I'm talking about :3)  Wait what am I thinking if he is cheating,then why am I thinking of marrying him.  I need to kick his ass for this.  

"Well what a shame a guy like you is too good to waste"

"Oh is it that so?"Freddy smirked.  Right at that moment I wanted to bitch-slap that smirk off his face.  At that moment they both started kissing again,but it became more passionate.  I felt something roll down my cheek and that is when I noticed that I was crying.  I quickly wiped the tear off,but more kept  coming,so I ran off to where nobody would see me cry. 

Mangle's POV: (didn't expect that)

As I was heading to the snack table I saw (y/n) run by with tears sliding down her cheeks running to an unknown direction .  I walked to where (y/n) came from and I saw Freddy kissing an unknown girl.  I looked at horror as it became passionate.  I gagged then I went to find Goldie because I know he will protect (y/n).  

Time~Skip brought to you by polygamy because back then men who did polygamy were man whores :D

I finally found Goldie in the balcony.(did I ever tell you that this is Goldie's house? No well it is a two-story house and the party is here) I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder,but he sensed me coming because he wasn't startled.

"Yes Mangle, what do you need?"

"I uh came to tell you that I saw (y/n) running somewhere with tears streaming down her face,and when I went to see what she was looking at that made her cry,I saw Freddy making out with somebody."

Goldie looked at me then his expression turned from shocked to anger,he then stormed out of the room ,and down the stairs.  I told him where I saw them and he then went running off in that general direction.  I hope a fight doesn't break out.

Goldie's POV:

Oh that bitch is going to get it.  I walked to the hallway where Mangle said they were.  When I reached the hallway I saw them.  Believe me when I say this that when I saw them I was disgusted and angry.  I stormed up to them and yelled at them.

"Freddy Fazbear!  How dare you cheat on (y/n) with this whore?" I said they both jumped and pulled apart.

"What are you talking about Freddy here said he didn't have a girlfriend" she said

"Wow a lier and a cheater I didn't think it could get any worse than that"

"Shut up Gavin you don't know what you're talking about."Freddy said