You Meet Him

(Y/N)'s POV 

As Goldie and I walked into 1st period together I was suddenly tackled to the ground by two people.

"Hi (Y/N)! We missed you", they both said at once, helping me up

"Hi Chica and DoctorSkylox(yes I'm adding myself to this,don't judge)it's great to see you too"

I saw that Chica was wearing a yellow floral dress,with orange Converse,her backpack was a cupcake backpack,she had pizza earrings,she also had these beautiful purple eyes,and her hair was in a half pony tail with her bangs sticking out in the front. 

 DoctorSkylox was wearing a blue skirt,had a black and blue vest with a white undershirt rolled up to her elbows,a red bow tie(bow ties are cool), she had black high-top Converse, she had black eyes, her backpack was a Doctor Who backpack that kept saying the quote about the 'Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff', her hair was up to her shoulders,and her bangs were dyed a blue color,oh and she is a bunny hybrid,so her bunny ears were a blue color(because I can).  

Goldie(I forgot the details in the last chapter,well the major ones)was wearing some jeans,a yellow hoodie,with a white t-shirt underneath, navy blue Converse, his backpack was a goldish(it had autocorrected to goldfish ,wow a goldfish backpack XD)colored Jansport, his hair reached until the nape of his neck,and his bangs seemed to be covering his deep blue eyes.

I decided to take a seat in the back row, Goldie sat to my right,Chica to my left,while DoctorSkylox in front of me.  I got bored ,so I decided to take out my drawing book and began to draw some Minecraft mobs.  After about five minutes the bell rang,so I put everything away and stared at the people who walked through the door ,though one caught my eye.  

He seemed to be wearing dark jeans, a brown undershirt with a black vest on top, a black bow tie,brown Converse, a brown Jansport,and his hair reached the nape of his neck,his bangs were combed a little to the side revealing his sparkling blue eyes, and he had a little top hat on.  I recognized this guy,he was Goldie's cousin,Freddy Fazbear.(I'm making them cousins in this book,so don't judge)He sat right infront of Goldie ,while Goldie was death glaring him.  Believe me when I tell you this if looks could kill he would have been dead 1000 times then thrown off the face of the Earth.(Jealous Biotch)  I just couldn't help,but stare at him.

Goldie's POV:

As me and (Y/N) walked into the class room she was tackled to the ground by Chica and DoctorSkylox. They helped her up then we took our seats I sat down next to (Y/N),I noticed that she started drawing Minecraft mobs,but I couldn't stop admiring her(h/l)(h/c) hair and her(e/c) eyes.  Everything about her was perfect to me.  After about five minutes the bell rang and everyone started piling in at once,but one person in particular caught my eye,it was my cousin,Freddy Fazbear.  And guess where he decided to sit,yep right infront of me.  I glared at him,but in the corner of my eye I see that (Y/N) is staring at Freddy.

'Oh no',I thought,' She can't be in love with him please anybody,but him he is so much better than me at everything'

He then decided to turn around and face me his sparkling blue eyes staring into my deep blue eyes.  I hated him so much.  

"Hello dear cousin"he said

"Hi Freddy Fuckbear"

"Now Gavin remember now we have the same last name,so technically you are making fun of yourself too"(Gavin is Goldie's real name with Goldie just being a nickname)

"Shut up"

With that he turned then the bell rang, I just can't wait for lunch.  These classes are going to drag on forever and ever,but I will be ok as long as I have (Y/N) by my side.

Freddy's POV:

I had went inside my 1st period classroom when I noticed my cousin Gavin staring at me,so I decided to sit right infront of him.  I turned around to face him 

"Hello dear cousin" I had said

"Hello Freddy Fuckbear"

"Now Gavin remember now we have the same last name,so technically you are making fun of yourself too"

"Shut up"that had shut him up ,with that I had turned around,but before noticing a girl with(h/l)(h/c) hair staring at me I also saw her beautiful (e/c) eyes.  She looked cute I have to say.  I wonder what Gavin will think since he is already a jealous biotch.  Wait I recognized her she is (Y/N) ,Gavin's friend.  I think he has a crush on her well time to make him an even more jealous biotch.

Chica's POV:(didn't expect that)

I had noticed (Y/N) staring at Freddy and Goldie death glaring him.  

'Wow a love triangle'I thought'I wonder how this is going to end'

Yeah I know that Goldie likes you it is quite obvious,and plus he told me one day.

It seems that Freddy has also taken an interest in (Y/N) let's see who will win her heart first.

I honestly have no clue it's hard to tell when Goldie is such a jealous biotch(wow everyone keeps calling Goldie a jealous biotch).  And Freddy being better than Goldie ,so yeah,but my money is on the jealous biotch.

DoctorSkylox's POV:(I'm just adding everyone's POV here)

I was just waiting for the bell to ring knowing the drama going on behind me ,thanks to my bunny ears 

'wow Goldie is such a jealous biotch well having a crush on(Y/N) and your cousin being better than you can make a person like Goldie be a jealous biotch'

All of a sudden Clyde comes in and sits to my right.  

"Hello BonBon :3"I said loving the cute nickname I gave him

"Hi DoctorSkylox ;)" 

Sometimes I just really love my boyfriend :3.(For those who don't know Clyde,BonBon, is Toy Bonnie because he is my favorite)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed the second chapter of this fabulous journey. Let me know in the comments if you want all of the characters to be hybrid people.  That is all for now ,so see you on the show stage :3