This Can't be Love...Right?

New chapie and possibly another cliff hanger..depends

Goldie's POV:

...she hugged me then she kissed my cheek!

At that point I was blushing a nice shade of red.

"I-I-uh" I stuttered 

"Thanks for everything Goldie" she then let go and walked away,but I wanted her to stay in my arms forever and never let go.  I turned to look at the rest of the gang and this was their reaction: Chica, DoctorSkylox,and Bon Bon were about to explode because I guess their OTP was going to be canon, Bonnie was shocked, Jordyn and Foxy gave me a thumbs up,Mangle was dazed, and Freddy came up to me and patted my back. I felt as if that moment,I was one step closer to making (y/n) mine.(wow yandere much you jealous biotch)

Time Skip to the day before they go back to school~

It's Sunday(IDK when I'm posting this Saturday or Sunday) and we have to go back to school right now I'm going to (y/n)'s house and we are going to the mall because she didn't want to go alone and also she didn't want to go on the bus alone since I can't drive to the mall(IDK let's say that Goldie got a permit and can only drive from (y/n)'s house, to his house,and school).  As I pulled up in her driveway(Now you have a driveway bitches) I noticed that there was a bike in their front yard, and as I recall none of (y/n)'s family member have bikes.  I knock on the door and I'm face to face with the one person who I hope I would never see again...

(Y/N)'s old crush...Toby(IDK what to call him so why not Toby as in Ticci Toby)

"Toby what are you doing here I thought you moved away"

"Yeah only for 9 months (Toby left in July)" he said

"Anyways where's (y/n)?"

"She's in the bathroom getting ready" (for Golden Freddy XD sorry I had too)

"Oh ok-wait why are you here"

"Oh you know saying 'hi' to my new neighbor" wait neighbor (y/n)'s old crush is her new neighbor...this is bad what if she falls for him again I might never get my chance to be with her. 

"Toby!  Is Goldie here already"I heard (y/n) yell 

"Yeah"he said Toby then turned to face me

"So what school do you go to?"he told me 

"Fazbear High...why?"

"Oh because I start school there tomorrow and doesn't your dad own that place"

"Yeah"

I hear (y/n) walking towards us.

(Y/N)'s POV:

After I finish doing my hair I walk towards the living room to meet up with Toby and Goldie.

"So Toby will you be coming to the mall with us?"Goldie asked

"If it's not too much"Toby said

"Not at all we're taking the bus "I said

"Well ok let's head to the mall!!"

Time Skip to the bus transit center~

Goldie,Toby ,and I arrived at the transit center and we waited for bus #6 which should take us to the mall(other cities probably have different bus numbers that go to the mall,but here in Oxnard bus #6 takes us all the way to the Pacific View Mall in Ventura you learn something new everyday if your not from Oxnard, California...just don't stalk me).  When it finally arrived we had to wait for the new bus driver to arrive, then get on the bus. We sat at the far end where Toby,Goldie and I could sit together.   I put on my headphones and listened to (f/t/m) (favorite type of music) all the way to the mall.