The Next Day

(Y/N) POV:

The next morning I got up as usual and waited for Goldie to arrive.  When I got in his car I greeted him ,but the whole car ride to school was quiet.  

'I wonder if he is still mad at me because of yesterday ' I thought

"Hey Goldie?" I asked

"Yeah."

"Are you mad at me or something?"

"Why would you say that?"

"Well because you seem quiet and I just thought you would have been mad at me"

"N-No don't think that.  I would never be mad at you ok."

"Ok"

We arrived at school and walked into 1st period.  DoctorSkylox and Bon Bon were already there talking away.  I sat in my seat(same seat from yesterday) and Goldie sat next to me.  As I waited I saw Freddy walk in and I sort of blushed a little.  Like I said I have a crush on him,ok.  He noticed me and smiled right then and there my stomach fluttered and I felt my face heat up.  I think he noticed this because then he winked at me.  I was so embarrassed that I hid my face in my sweater sleeve.  

Freddy's POV:

As I walked into first period I saw (y/n) stare at me with a tint of pink on her face.  I smiled at her and she became red.  So then I decided to wink at her and she hid her beautiful face probably of embarrassment.  I chuckled softly and sat in front of my cousin.  He tapped my back and I turned around.

"Hey Fazfuck.  She's mine ok" Gavin whispered to me

"Gavin like I said same last name,and I don't see her blush when you talk to her"  I smirked at him knowing that would make him a jealous biotch.  He glared at me then returned to what he was doing.  I then turned to look at (y/n) who was drawing something.   I decided to inspect this ,so I got up from my seat and walked to her desk.  I then rested my chin on her shoulder and she flinched slightly.

'She is so adorable' I thought 

"F-Freddy! W-What are you doing?" she said.

"I'm just wanted to know what you were doing love." I said

She blushed at the comment.  Then she showed me a sketchbook that was filled with art from different fandoms.  

"You draw really good,you know?"

"Really?"

"Yeah I can barely draw a stick figure"

"That is so not true.  You probably draw great"

After our conversation the bell rang ,so I went back to my seat.  Now I just need to get through this day.  I really like her,so I will probably ask her out during lunch,depends.

Goldie's POV:

I watched in rage as I witnessed the scene before me.  My cousin is flirting with my girl, well she isn't mine,yet.  I just wanted to strangle him,so bad(jealous biotch XD).  

Time~Skip brought to you by lunch

As I walking to the cafeteria I just realized that I forgot something back in the Locker Room.  Right now I'm walking with (y/n) to lunch.

"Hey (y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"I forgot something back in the locker room go on ahead I will be right there ok."

"Ok"

I ran as quickly as possible to go get what I forgot which was my golden hoodie.  

(Y/N)'s POV:

As I walked to the cafeteria through the now empty hallway I was pushed to the ground by (r/n) (random name) my bully.  I haven't told anybody I was being bullied.  I can fight my own battles.

"S'up loser!"(r/n) told me 

"W-what d-do y-you w-want?"

"To make you suffer ,feel pain,and for you to realized that your a worthless piece of shit"

Those words stung me and I felt as if I had been shot.  To be honest they've always made me feel like this.  They then started to beat me up.  I felt as they kicked me in my stomach and I felt them crushing my ribs.  I then start to cough up blood and was beginning to lose conscious when I heard a faint "Hey what are you doing" before blacking out.

China's POV:( didn't expect that huh?)

I wondered what was taking (y/n) and Goldie so long?

"Hey have any of you seen (y/n) or Goldie?"

"No." they all replied at the same time

Strange maybe they got in trouble or did Goldie finally confess to (y/n).  I'll just wait a little longer for them nothing bad can happen...right?

Freddy's POV:

I wonder what is taking the love of my life so long?  I'm going to go investigate.

"Hey guys I'll be right back I'm just going to go to the...restrooms ok."

"Ok" they all said

I walked down the hall searching for (y/n)

???'s POV(Can you guess who it is)

I walked through the deserted hallways when I noticed somebody beating up (y/n).

"Hey what are you doing!" I yelled at them

They saw me then they ran down the hallway away from me.  I noticed the condition that (y/n) was in and I quickly ran to her and inspected her.  I then picked her up bridal style and ran through the empty hallway all the way to the nurse's office.  I barged in there with (y/n) in my arm and calling the nurse telling them what happened.  The nurse quickly looked at (y/n) in horror and called 911 since the injuries were too severe.  5 minutes later the ambulance came and took her away

Don't worry once school is over I will come visit you I promise~

Time Skip to the end of school 

Once the bell rang I booked it all the way to the hospital I told the others what happened and they understood.  But I forgot to tell one person on purpose. I checked in at the hospital and asked for the room (y/n) is in.  I finally found the room and I walked in and sat by her side,she was still asleep.  It is probably because of the surgery they had to do on her.  I gently held her hand and softly cried until I noticed (y/n) slowly opening her eyes.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was surrounded in darkness.  Only darkness for miles and miles. Was I dead?  I hear monitors beeping and people running around and I then realized that I was at the hospital.  I was beginning  to lose conscious again and I blacked out in the darkness.  I wake up again in the darkness ,but I see a light so I decided to walk towards it(no you aren't dying) I then realized that I'm being pulled back into reality ,but before I am fully awake I hear a voice say:

'Tomorrow is another day'

As I was brought back to reality I feel someone holding my hand it feels soft.  I begin to open my eyes and I looked to the person holding my hand.  To my surprise ,I was shocked to see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow a cliffhanger.  Comment down below who you think this mystery person is.  Also I'm still taking the suggestion if you want the characters to be in hybrid form.  Remember...REALITY IS AN ILLUSION,THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM,BUY GOLD,BYE !!!  Wait wrong outro...

 SEE YOU AT THE SHOW STAGE!!!

~DoctorSkylox :3