Bathroom Wall, Pt. 1

"Day eight, motherfucker!" Axl said happily to Duff.

"Day eight, what?"

"Her. Sadie; she's been mine for eight days."

"Oh... congrats?" he said, clearly confused.

"Wow... I just realized I sound like a whipped bitch, don't ?"

Duff laughed and ruffled Axl's messy hair. He swatted Duff's hands away in playful annoyance.

"No worries, dude. Your man card is intact. You're getting laid."

Axl smirked and leaned back into the bus seat.

"You're goddamn right I am... This girl is amazing- I mean, like, sometimes you can get great sex from groupies, but man, she is consistent. And she has the best legs I have ever seen... Damn, I am a lucky fucker."

"Don't ruin it, Axl. You know what your obstacle is, right? Carmen will come back," he said quietly.

"Nah, she knows I'm busy with touring. She won't bug me."

"Dude, be fair to Sadie. She's cool, and she's my friend too, so don't fuck her over," he warned.

Axl raised his hands in surrender.

"No problem-o, man. I don't plan on it." He stood up and stepped over Stevie, who was passed out on the floor from the night before. "Let's just hope Carmen doesn't magically appear," he said dramatically as he walked back to the bunks.

°°°°°°

"Sadie Michelle," a voice said softly.

"Hm?"

"Wake up honey, we have things to do today," Axl crooned.

"Mmmm. No," I groaned as I rolled over.

"Sadie Michelle?"

"What?" I asked irritably.

"Darlin', I will pull your pretty ass out of this bunk if you don't get up. Now, come on," he said with a laugh. "We've got shit to do. Come on!"

"Carry me?" I put my arm out.

"Fine," he said softly. I could hear a hint of amusement in his voice.

He lifted me out of the bunk and carried me bridal style to the front lounge.

"What happened last night?" I asked as I took in my surroundings.

The bus was so trashed from a long night of partying that you could hardly see the floor. Steven was snoring peacefully, splayed out on the middle of the aisle, surrounded by the remains from last night. The tan bus carpet was hidden under empty liquor bottles, beer cans, guitar picks, bottle caps, empty pizza boxes, drum sticks, playing cards, clothes, and to top off the heap, my hot pink panties.

"Axl," I said suddenly, my eyes widening.

"Yeah, babe?"

"Why are my undies out here?"

"Uh..." He looked around and scratched his head. "Well, I'm not really-"

"Oh! You guys decided that you couldn't wait until you got to the bunks so you both stripped and fucked in here instead," Duff cut in.

"Oh my god!"

"Nah, it was fine. We only watched for a couple minutes and got bored."

"Duff!" I said, delivering a swift smack to his arm.

"Ow! Hey, you wanted to know. I didn't know that going to clubs could bring that out in you," he said with a laugh.

My cheeks burned. I could not believe that happened. I was slightly disgusted with the guys and myself, but I was thankful that I wouldn't remember it.