Sally:Percy!

They hugged. I smiled,happy that Percy was reunited with his mom.

3rd POV
Hades shifted his gaze towards Luke's shield and notices a flicker of light underneath the arm strap.

P:I thought I lost you forever.
Sally:No.

(Y/N),Grover,and Annabeth turned their attention towards Hades. Percy and Sally also watched as the god of the underworld leans down and lift the arm strap aside on the shield. Hades extracts the lightning bolt,which grows longer as he pulls it out. Persephone walked towards Hades and observers the bolt in amazement.

Hades:Zeus's master bolt.

Persephone touches it. Hades turns to Percy. Percy made Sally get behind him.

Hades:Liar.
P: I swear,I don't know how that got there. That's not even my shield!

(Y/N)'s POV
Me:He's right.

I walked towards Percy and his mom. The others followed.

Me:Luke put the bolt in his shield and used us.
A:Luke stole the lightning bolt.

Hades looked at his wife before looking back at us.

Hades:Um. I think we're done here...Feed them to the souls.

Persephone holds out her hand,making the gate of the fireplace crumple in a swirl of fire. Burning arms of souls reached out for us.

All:Woah! Woah!
P:We had a deal,all right!
Me:You have the bolt! Just let us go!
Hades:Summon the hounds.
Persephone:Ella tho!
G:No. No ella tho.

The hellhounds appear,growling at us,making us go closer towards the souls.

G:Lassie,sit! Sit!

One of them were about to bite me but I quickly kicked it in the face. I looked up and saw Persephone kiss Hades forcefully and she quickly grabbed the bolt from Hades. Hades chuckled.

Hades:All right,come on.

He chuckles more.

Hades:Go on,give it back.

Persephone points the bolt at him. Electricity shoots at him,making Hades hit the wall,leaving him unconscious. Persephone laughed but she turned her attention toward us. She points her hand and commanded the hellhounds to go away and placed the gate back in front of the fireplace. We walked towards Persephone with our weapons ready. She kneels beside Hades and pokes at him.

Persephone:He won't remember a thing!
P:Why did you do that?

Persephone got up.

Persephone:Because he's cruel and abusive! The only thing I look forward to is my alloted time away from this hellhole.

She gestures the whole place.

Persephone:A war of the gods would put an end to that. And I'd be alone,with only him. Forever.

She turns to Percy and handed him the bolt.

Persephone:Go. Take your bolt,and your mother.

Percy nods. He turns Riptide back into its pen form. Taking the bolt from her,he grabbed the 4 pearls from his pocket.

Persephone:Only 4?

We frowned,knowing we need another pearl.

G:Oh no.

Persephone:There are 5 of you. Each pearl transports only a single person. One of you will have to stay.

I made up my mind.

Me:I'll stay. You four go.
P:What!? No. I won't let you. I'll stay.
Sally:No you won't. I won't allow it.
A:I've trained for situations like this.

Grover interrupted us.

G:Guys! Guys. Knock it off.  I'm staying because I'm the protector.
P:Grover,come on.
G:Look,man, I don't want to hear it. Just go. It's my duty. It's what I'm meant for.

Percy sighs but nodded.

P:We'll find a way to bring you back.

Persephone touches Grover cheek.

Persephone:I'll take very good care of him.

She smiles. Grover turns back to us.

G:All right. Now move it,guys! Each of you,step on a pearl and concentrate on where you want to go.

I stood by Percy as he gives each of us a pearl.

P:To Olympus.

We placed the pearls on the floors then crushed them with our feet. I closed my eyes, concentrating on Olympus. Smoke came out,engulfing our legs and travels up our body. I felt someone grabbed my hand. I wanted to see who it was but the smoke took over our whole bodies,turning it into one cloud. The cloud snakes it way out the room,onto our destination. Leaving Grover alone with Persephone...