Chapter 1

3rd person Pov
"aye idiots come back here" maddy says as sydnie runs ahead with a love note for Maddy's senpai "guys calm down" Kathryn says "nah...MADDY im going to give this to your senpai " sydnie says smirking "bitch give it back"maddy says lunging towards it but trips and falls on the pavement.
Kathryn and sydnie laughs their asses off until maddy stand up with boiling rage "GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN PAPER NOW" maddy yells and lunges toward sydnie and they fall on the ground.
Maddy grabs the paper and stand up then rips it up "thank you" maddy said and continued walking to school "uh....I'll be right their" sydnie said still dazed
Sydnie's POV
I walk to school still dazed and I see Maddy's senpai Dan "ooh she going to hate me but whatever" I run to dan "hey dan guess what " sydnie said micheviously
"What " dan said kinda annoyed "um..." I say and I get scared "hurry up I don't have all day" dan said with his british accent "Uh...nevermind" I say and run away.
Kathryn's POV
I was walking down the hall to get to my locker and this girl slapped my books out of my hands "really?" I said madly "shut up idiot your a loser no one likes you" the girl said "shut the fuck up slut" I say and pick my books up and she hits them out of my hands again "FUCK OFF " I say and I was about to slap her but some guy grabbed my hand "hey Madison leave her alone" the guy said and she walks away "hey I'm Mark" he says and I look at his features "I'm Kathryn " I say and he lets go of my hand "you need any help" Mark says and I nod and a grin creeps across his face "here" he gets on his knee and so do I and grab a couple of books and we go to stand up and we bump heads "oh...um sorry" I say and he smiles "it's cool" he says and we put my books in my Locker and he goes to his home room and I go to mine.
Maddy's POV
I walk down the hallway and I see Madison "hey you" I say and she walks towards me "Ewww don't touch me you might give me a disease" I say and smirk and she goes to slap me but someone grabbed her hand "uhhhh...d-dan" I say blushing "hey Madison fuck off" dan said with his very sexy british accent and let go of her hand and she ran down the hall "um...t-thanks"I say with my face fully red "your Maddy right"dan says and smiles 'omg his Dimples are so cute' and I get out of my daydream with a hand waving in my face "oh um y-yeah im maddy" I say and he smiles "that's cool lots of guys are talking about you ,sydnie, and Kathryn "Dan says "w-why" I say blushing "because all the guys think you girls are sexy. And the girls are jealous" Dan said while we were walking down the hall "w-we aren't sexy like at all" I say looking at the ground "well I can't say anything about the other girls but I- nevermind " he said and his face had a deep shade of red "um we better get to homeroom " I say and he looks down at me " yeah we'll see Ya" Dan said and saluted me goodbye "yeah s-see Y-Ya" I say and wave goodbye.