I sighed and flopped my head to the table too. Then i heard shinhee came.

"Oppa..you okay?" She asked.

"I.am.fine." he said.

"Oh,okay. Wanna have lunch with me later?" She asked.

"No." He replied,coldly.

"Why?" She asked,again. And i saw her tapping his shoulder. Stay away,shinheeee!

"Stop asking me so much question! I'm not in the mood to get some random pop quiz from you. And stop touching me." He said. Wow,harsh af.

"O..okay.." she said and leave.

I heard him sighed. Seriously,he needs a doctor. Maybe after school. I have to get him to a doctor a.s.a.p.

Not long after,the teacher came and looked to the direction of jungkook.

"Mr.Jeon." Mr.Woo called.

"Yes?" He said,lazily and get his head up slowly. Aw shit! He need a doctor now!! Look at his pale face! He looks more pale than Sheamus O'shaunessy! He has eyes bags that are clearly seen now.

Mr.Woo seemed shocked at how he look. All of us is.

"I am fine. You don't have to look at me like that." He said flopping back to the table.

"Go to the nursery room." Mr.Woo insisted.

He then go to the nursery room and i ask the permission to follow and he gave me the permission,sweet! We got to the nursery room,he opened his jacket and flopped to the bed.

"Why are you following me?" He asked.

"I'm worried about you." I said.

"Thanks,but i'm really okay. Just a bit tired." He said.

"Tired? What did you ever do to make you tired and what did you do everytime you wake up early?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Mast--i..i don't know.(omg fetus,no!!)" He said.

"Does doing nothing makes you tired?" I said.

"Yeah. Anyways,thanks for wanting to take care of me while you are trying hard to avoid me." He smiled.

"You...knew?" I said.

"It's obvious." He said while grabbing and pulling my hand,causing me to get on top of him.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said,blushing.

"I don't know..take care of me well." He smiled and grab my waist. As usual,his eyes turned black,again.

"Are you feeling horny?" I blurted out.

"W-what??" His eye widened and he blushes uncontrollably.

"Are you?" I get closer to his face,until i can feel his breath on my face.

"N-no. I need to rest,you go ahead." He stuttered. He lets go and i got off him.

"Okay,see you at lunch." I smiled and he covered himself with blankets.

I got to the classroom,seeing nobody because it was P.E..i usually love athletics and gym but today..i dont feel like it. So i just sleep it through. I am the most athletic girl in this class i won the running marathon on 1st,thrice. It wasn't hard because i learned taekwondo. But,whatever. At first when i came to this school,everyone kept on calling me barbie doll. Everyone seemed nice,but because of that smart ass jerk,jungkook came,he ruined it,i became 2nd. I studied hard and the more study i do,the more nerdier i look.