c h a p t e r f o u r

Please teach us-Ginpachi-sensei!
"Yes, yes. We are doing Ginpachi-sensei here." Said the silver haired perm samurai (sensei) with a cigarette in his mouth. He adjusted his glasses on his face and took out a small square paper with words written on it. "Now let's get to reading the fan mail," he said while looking down at it. "Here is a question from the pen name Gorillas Are My Spirit Animal (No Not You Kondo-san). From the prologue, Okita-san and Reader-san had met up with each other. What was their relationship and why where they meeting in secret? What did he mean by 'us'?" Ginpachi looked up from the paper and let out a sigh. "Okita and Reader are close friends due to their sadistic side. They had secret play dates so Reader could be informed of how everyone-Yorozuya, Shinsengumi, Yoshiwara, Kabukicho-were doing ever since she left. That is what he meant by "us." As you can see, Reader still cares for them all. I honestly don't know what the hell the author is doing with the story but her dumb ass is running out of ideas and wishes for you all to send suggestions due to a writers block. Also, tell her to add a parfait kingdom so I can become King of the Pirates-I mean-parfaits."
He scratched his cheek with an embarrassed look and quickly shrugged it off. He threw away the paper to the nearest trash can and grabbed another paper on the table. "This next one is from the pen name Aho No Sakata And The Great Isaac Schneider And Shinpachi's Day Before Yesterday's Underwear But Also Covered In Diarrhea And Piss And Mayonnaise And Red Bean Paste That Could Just Possibly Be Red Toothpaste That Taste Like Red Beans. Even though this is a Gintoki x Reader story, are other characters going to be a one sided hoe with Reader?" Ginpachi looked up in disgust and spit out his cigarette with a slight scowl. "Yes, although the main pair is Gintoki and Reader-san, there are going to be slight different pairs in the story for entertainment. And that's all, folks."
Ginpachi ripped the paper in half of the question that was asked and due to anger because the author was planning on setting the Reader up with others other than him. Reader was supposed to belong to him and no else but the thought of someone coming in between them made him want to break his Ketsuno Ana figurines. Wait. He can't do that. It's too damn precious to be broken-ah screw it. He would rather lose a figurine other than losing Reader-san.

Feel free to private message me suggestions for the story and your questions to be answered in the Please Tell Me Ginpachi-sensei chapters.