Chapter 22

A/N: Soooooooo i updated the book cover. Do you guys like?

Jason's P.O.V

Chiron was talking to the new campers, and the head counselors of each cabin and a few others was talking in the main room. Percy was sitting by me talking to Nico and Hazel, "So how old are those three anyways?" Nico asked Lou Ellen causing her to jump.

She glared at him and he gave a smile smile back. She rolled her eyes and awnserd,"All three are your age Percy."

"What?! How is that possible? How are they still alive!" Percy shrieked getting everyone's attention.

Will nodded in agreement. He pulled Nico closer to him, "Percy gots a point. They are 16 and they seem have never had contact with any monster."

I turned to Lou Ellen, "where are they from?"

Lou Ellen shrugged and sighed, "You are going to have to ask the satyr that brought them."

Percy jumped up, "Who's the satyr!?"

Lou Ellen growled and got up and started pacing. We watched her while she started muttering to herself. She made a fist and a light bulb exploded, and we jumped. She let out a shaky sigh and looked up, "Its Blaze....."

"NOOOOO!" We all groaned

Chiron walked in and looked at us suspiciously, "Percy, Lou Ellen, and Frank. Please come with me."

The three got up and followed Chiron to the next room. While they where gone we discussed the situation with Blaze. A few minutes later they walked in with the new campers. Trinity, Jacob, and Dani followed behind whispering to each other.

Percy plopped down on the couch and layed his head on my shoulder, "Chiron want us to show the campers around. Have you sorted out who's gonna talk to that asshole?"

I looked at him, "Do you mean Blaze?" He nodded and shut his eyes, "Yeah im going to talk to him."

Percy's eyes snapped open and pinned me down with a deadly glare. I bit my lip and prepared for the lecture. Percy stood up and started pacing in front of me, "Are you kidding me, Jason! You cant talk to Blaine! The little bastard trys getting into everyone's pants, and you know that! No one likes Blaine so why are you going to talk to him!? Huh? Do you want to get molested! Are you going because you know i dont want to do that kind of stuff yet!"

My shock quickly turned to anger, "Yeah Percy, thats the case! Im just gonna leave you to sleep with another person! And what would you do? Go lock yourself up in your cabin again?"

Percy was already crying and looked at me in the eyes, "You know what i would do?" He asked me quitely, "I would lock myself in my cabin and drink bleach."

Everyone around us was really quite. I ignored them, "In all honesty that wouldn't surprise me you suicidal idiot!"

Percy slapped me across the face, "Fuck you Jason Grace. I never want to see you again." He ran out if the big house.

Before i could register what was happening i was spun around and punched across the face. I blinked to see the new camper Trinity glaring at me, "ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT!? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO A KID WHO IS ALREADY BROKEN! AREN'T YOU HIS BOYFRIEND OR NOT! Like seriously man get you shit together. Looks like you single now."

I blinked and Piper walked up to me wiping tears off my face. I didn't notice i was crying, "Shit......i just messed everything up for us didn't i, Piper?"

Piper sighd and shook her head sadly, "You're fucking stupid to loose your temper with Percy in his current state. I suggest you try doing something to apologize to him."

I nodded, "Ok i will. Did Nico go after him already?"

"Who the goth kid? He ran out after him as soon as he got past those doors." Dani said.

Calypso and Hazel gave me a hug. And walked out. Leo, Frank, Lou Ellen and Will stood in front of me, "Hey dude, Its fine. Percy is a forgiving person." Leo said quietly.

Lou Ellen layed a hand on my shoulder, "I just suggest you give him some time to himself."

I nodded and walked to my cabin with tears flowing down my face. Once i was in i locked the door and curled up in a ball, "Im so sorry, Percy." I whispered, "I didn't mean it...."

A/N: *Sniffling* i almost cried writing this.....