Surprisingly Sweet (England)

You walked into the World Meeting room, taking your usual seat beside your best friends, America and Moon (meeee!).
"Hey guys!" You greeted cheerfully as you sat down.
"Hey (Name), what's up?" Moon asked and you shrugged.
"Nothing much."
"Hey, don't forget I'm here!" America protested, making you laughed.
"Yeah yeah, I see you. Shame really."
"That's rude."
You giggled and turned back to your paperwork. They were due the following week and it's been stressing you out. You could've gone for some chocolate, but all the chocolate-making countries seemed just as stressed as you, so you avoided asking.
Sighing, you picked up your pen and began to work while you waited for the meeting to start. Not like there was much to be done anyway.
"(Name)?"
You looked up and saw your friend England looking at you with a worried expression.
"Uh, hey, what's up?" You asked.
"Nothing much, thank you for asking, love. But I'm more worried about you. You have this very stressed expression." He replied.
"I'm just tired, you know, paperwork and stuff. And I've been craving chocolate these past few weeks, but all the countries that make chocolate that I know of are all stressed like me."
England had a small hurt expression before smiling. He reached into his bag and pulled out a container.
"Funny that you mention chocolate, my country is rather good at making chocolate. Specifically truffles." He said and pulled out a bottle of tea, "My sweets are very good with tea."
You smiled politely, knowing the isle nation's reputation of terrible cooking.
"N-Nah, I'm good, thank you."
"Nonsense! You are stressed and its not healthy." England replied and opened the container.
Inside were actually very delicious-looking truffles and you felt yourself drool a bit.
"These..these look amazing!" You exclaimed and England looked pleased.
"Please, do try one."
You reached in and took one, examining it. You deemed it visually safe and you popped it into your mouth. It melted deliciously in your mouth and you let a hum of satisfaction.
"Oh my god! This is awesome! It never knew you could make something edible!"
"Wha-?!"