Drinking is Lame (BTT)

You sighed tiredly as you ordered yet another glass of water. The bar-tender nodded and glanced at the three drunk men that sat next to you.
"Are you with the-"
"-yes I am, unfortunately." You replied quickly, getting tired of being asked the same question.
You looked at the trio of furiously drinking men and sighed. Your best friends Spain, France and Prussia were all drinking. Again. For the fourth time that week. And every night, they'd invite you to join them. And every night, you'd have to drag their asses home.
"Have you guys drank enough?" You asked, even though you already knew their answer.
And, right on cue, they all shouted, "NO!"
You sighed again and ordered yet another glass of water.
"Oi (Name)! Why aren't you drinking? C'mon! Let's drink together, Frau!" Prussia asked, slurring all his words.
"Si Si! Chica, why aren't you drinking?" Spain agreed, waving his bottle of beer in your face.
"Oui mon amie! We have a lot to spare for you darling!" France said, winking at you.
You grimaced and shook your head, "First of all, it's lame."
The trio protested and you stopped listening. A few minutes later, the trio was passed out on the table and you began to drag them to your car.
'Second of all, dragging your asses is lame.' You thought.