four; the sacrifice

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

CHAPTER FOUR; THE SACRIFICE
(S2E10)

The Salvatore siblings all walk into the tomb together. In order to destroy the curse, they needed the moonstone and a witch. They already have a witch so all they need is the moonstone. Which Katherine has.

"Let's do it." Damon tells his siblings.

Damon and Stefan walk up to the tomb door and open it together. "1,2,3."

Stefan knocks on Elena's door. After going to see Katherine, they figure they should tell Elena. Elena soon opens the door and her eyes widen at the sight of the three vampires.

"Hey, can we talk?" Stefan asks.

"Why?" Elena asks. Stefan glances at Damon and Adelaide for help.

"We went to see Katherine." Damon says.

Elena sighs. "Come on in."

Damon and Stefan enter the house as Elena opens the door more. Adelaide followed after but ended up bumping into the barrier.

"Really?" Adelaide groans and Damon smirks.

"Can I trust you?" Elena asks Adelaide.

"Yes. Now let me it." Adelaide says annoyed.

"That's not a good enough answer." Elena says.

"Listen here, sweetheart, I came here all the way from England to help my brothers protect you. If you couldn't trust me, you and your whole family would be dead." Adelaide hisses. "Now, let me in."

Elena send a nervous glance at Stefan and Damon. They nod telling her it's okay. "Adelaide, come on in."

"Thank you." Adelaide fake smiles. She slowly walks in and when she doesn't hit a barrier she smirks.

"Please." Katherine says as she appears from inside the tomb. "Come on in. There's plenty of room for all of us."

"I'd rather poke my eyes out." Damon and Adelaide say in sync. They then give each other a high five without giving each other a glance.

"Mm, they're such pretty eyes." Katherine says.

"We're here for the moonstone." Stefan says.

"Feel like tossing it over?" Damon smirks.

"Tell you want." Katherine walks forward. "You get your little witch to hocus pocus me out of here, you can have whatever you want."

"I thought you liked it in here." Adelaide says. "Nice and safe, where Klaus can't get to you."

"I've had time to reconsider." Katherine glares.

"Meaning you're hungry." Damon states.

"I'm starving, Damon. And dirty. But above all, I'm bored." Katherine says. "At least running from Klaus isn't boring."