Forty Six. Raise The White Flag

A/N: Okay, so @CelestialLukes wrote me another fabulous poem and I wanted to share it with all of you!

Mirror mirror on the wall I wasn't to be pretty thin or tall

Mirror mirror if I change my hair maybe some will start to care

Mirror Mirror if I starve myself at least I will be beautiful forget my health

Mirror mirror if I cut my wrist will it feel like I exist

Mirror mirror can't you see what you show is ruining me

Far too long I'd watch her cry so the Mirror decided to reply

What you see? It isn't true
This misery is found inside of you

Isn't it beautiful? I absolutely love it! Thank you, love.

Btw the song in the mediabox is Oath by Cher Lloyd

Enjoy the chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't see why we can't get the same Jeep we drove before," I pushed open the heavy school doors, completely exasperated with my brother. "It was a nice car."

"Yeah, a nice car before you totaled it," Deacon scoffed, following behind me. "I don't even see why you should get a say in what we buy. You're a car destroyer."

"It. Was. The. Deer," I spat through gritted teeth.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," he waved a hand. "I still say we try a Chevy truck this time."

"Who drives a Chevy truck?"

"People with taste."

At the table this morning, Mom and Dad had announced that, as an early birthday present, they had finally decided it was time to replace our totaled car. Since then Deacon and I had not stopped arguing about we should get.

"We are not getting a truck," I motioned to myself. "Do I look like the kind of girl who would go around town in something like that?"

"You don't seem to mind when it's your boyfriend's truck," he sneered.

"Well, that's different."

"How?"

"It- it just is! We're not getting a truck!"

"As your older brother I get the final- OW!"

I smiled and dropped his hand that I had bent back.

"My bad," I said in a sugary, sweet voice.

Before he could grab me and perform the same action, like I knew he would, I took off down the hall. Only slowing down when a teacher reprimanded me for running in the halls.

I glanced over my shoulder and smiled in triumph when I didn't see my brother in sight.

"Ha ha I win."

I combed my hair behind my ear and resumed a steady pace down the hallway. I lit up when I got to my locker and saw that Aidan leaning against it, waiting for me. The closer I got, the more speed my heart picked up. He looked as handsome as he ever did, dressed in a pair of regular jeans and a plain black sweater that emphasized his defined upper body.