1.8

"Dad where are we going?" Jack asked as Oli lifted him into the car.
"We're going to stay with some friends in Surrey for a while" Oli said as he jumped into the drivers seat.
"We're staying with Josh?" I whispered. Oli nodded and started the car.
"I haven't seen him in ages, will the rest of the guys be there?"I asked excitedly.
"I don't know, try and get some sleep it's a long drive" Oli laughed as he handed me a blanket.

"Pops sweetheart, wake up, we're at Josh's house" Oli whispered as he lightly shook my shoulders.
"What's the time?" I yawned as i pulled the blanket off of myself. "Nearly 2am, come on help me get the girls out" He said as he helped me out of the car. I opened the door and lifted out Hayley while Oliver got Violet. "Jack can you carry the bag please" I whispered as i closed the door. He nodded and grabbed the backpack full of clothes.
"Come on it's cold!" Josh laughed as he welcomed us in.
"Poppy!" Emma laughed as she lightly hugged me.
She gasped and looked at Hayley,
"Is this the new baby Sykes?" She smiled. I nodded and pointed to Oliver,
"That's Violet, and this is Hayley" I smiled as I looked at my daughter.
"Who is this beautiful baby girl?" A blonde haired girl asked as she joined us.
"This is my daughter Hayley, that's her twin Violet and I'm Poppy" I smiled as the girls blue eyes lit up.
"I'm Jordan, I'm with Matt" she smiled.
"Which one?" I laughed.
"Nichols, Vegan's with Jessica" she smiled showing off her perfect teeth.
"Poppy love, Josh has set up a cot for the girls, ill go put them to sleep" Oliver said as he took Hayley and kissed my cheek. I nodded and watched him walk up the stairs.
"Oliver wait! Where's Jack?" I asked in a panic.
"He's asleep upstairs love don't worry" he laughed as he carried on walking the stairs.

"I thought it was just us staying" I laughed as Oliver wrapped his arms around my shoulders. He shook his head and laughed looking around the room at all our friends. The whole of BMTH and their girlfriends and YMAS.
"Pops have you met Hannah?" Lee said as he and a medium height girl walked in. Her ginger hair cascading down her back finishing at her hips.
"Hi I'm Hannah, you must be the famous Poppy!" She laughed, I nodded and smiled.
"So why are we all together?" I asked as I rested my head on Oliver's shoulder.
"Well, Oli told us about the window and the notes and the photographs, so we decided that if we stick in a huge group it'll be harder to take us down" Dan, YMAS' drummer said. He was right, there was 18 of us, BMTH, YMAS, me, Emma, Jordan, Hannah, Jessica and Max,Josh&Dans girlfriends. I nodded and closed my eyes, drifting into sleep.

I piercing scream filled the air, waking me from my sleep. I sat up and looked around, everyone slowly waking up. Jordan sat up and start panicking,
"Where's Emma? She was here when we fell asleep!" He shouted as another scream rang out.
"Where's the scream coming from?" Lee asked as he held Hannah close to him. Another scream filled the air.
"Fuck, Jordan,Jessica&Hannah come with me to get the girls&Jack, Boys search the house quick!" I shouted before running upstairs.
I burst through the door of the girls room and screamed. A masked figure holding Jack.
"Take me, just leave my family alone!" I cried as I stepped forward.
"No Poppy" Oliver cried as the boys reached the door. I looked back and sighed.
"He's got Jack,the girls and Emma, I have to" I said with tears escaping my eyes.
"I love you" He choked out.
"To the horizon and back" I said, my voice cracking.
"Hand over my son, and i'll come foward" I said as the masked figure nodded. Jack ran to me and hugged me.
"Be good for Daddy okay? Look after Violet&Hayley. I love you Jacko" I whispered as i hugged him. He nodded and walked over to Oliver. I looked back at everyone and forced a weak smile. I looked back at the masked figure and walked towards it. "Stick you hands out" He spat. I followed the instructions and he tied my hands up and put tape over my mouth.
"Move or i'll shoot" He shouted at everyone as he dragged me towards the door.
"Give her back you bastard! I'll fucking find you and rip you to pieces you filthy piece of shit!" Oliver screamed as he ran after us.
"One more step and I'll paint the walls with your fucking brains" He figure spat holding Oli at gun point. I shook my head and Oli stepped back.

(3 Week Later)

After he kidnapped me, the figure revealed himself. It was Jesse all along.
"Where the fuck is my food? You're fucking useless!" Jesse shouted as i walked out the kitchen, He grabbed the plate i was holding and whacked it around my head, causing it to shatter into millions of pieces.
"I-I'm sorry Jesse, i was finishing the dishes, i'll make your food now" I said as i turned around to walk into the kitchen, he grabbed my arm and spun me around, forcing his lips onto mine. "Upstairs now" He spat pushing me towards the stairs. I got into the bedroom and stood there, preparing for the worst. Jesse walked in a pushed me onto the bed, Tieing me to the posts on each corner. He ripped off my clothes without hesitation and started kissing my neck. I closed my eyes, trying to block out the vile sight. "Fuck this, you're useless. I'm going out dont think even think about leaving this house" He spat as he untied me. I nodded my head and watched him walk out. I ran and locked the bedroom door, pulling on my tattered clothes, I grabbed the house phone and dialed a number. "Matt help me" I sobbed down the phone.

(Matt Kean's POV)

"Vegan your phones ringing" Nichols shouted from the living room. I sighed and grabbed the phone.
"Matt help me" Poppy sobbed down the phone.
"Poppy where are you?" I almost shouted.
"The road near the forest, its the only house on the road. He's coming please help me" She sobbed.
"Don't hang up, hide the phone, we're on our way" I said as i ran into the living room,
"I know where Poppy is, hurry the fuck up and get in the motor!" I shouted. We all ran to the car.

"No please don't! Jesse i'm sorry!" Poppy screamed as i held the phone to my ear.

"You waste of oxygen!" A male voice shouted, followed by a loud bang, then the line went dead.

- - - - -

oh shieet